⭐ Candlelight concerts bring the magic of a live, multi-sensory musical experience to awe-inspiring locations never before used for this purpose in Sydney. Buy your tickets now to discover the music of Taylor Swift at Sydney Masonic Centre under the gentle glow of candlelight.
📍 Venue: Sydney Masonic Centre
📅 Dates and times: 21 April at 6:30 p.m. and 8:30 p.m. (select during purchase)
⏳ Duration: 65 minutes (doors open 45 mins prior to the start time and late entry is not permitted)
👤 Age requirement: 8 years old or older. Anyone under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult
♿ Accessibility: this venue is ADA compliant
❓ View the FAQs for this event here
✔️ Safety measures will be in place throughout the experience
🪑 Seating is assigned on a first come first served basis in each zone
🕯️ If you would like to book a private concert, please click here
🎻 Check out all the Candlelight concerts in Sydney
- Shake it Off
- You Belong With Me
- All Too Well
- We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together
- Blank Space
- Wildest Dream
- Love Story
- the 1
- Invisible String
- I Knew You Were Trouble
- String Quartet - Phoenix Collective
- A really wonderful evening. The atmosphere was breath-taking, and the Phoenix Collective played beautifully. Many goosebump moments.
- beautiful music & ambience, love the show!
- Wonderful show :)
- Fantastic experience, would love to go back again!
- Fantastic! My 8yo thoroughly enjoyed the invitation to sing along. The energy was excellent and the quartet was wonderful. Thank you!
- Loved this experience, highly recommend it to any Taylor fan amd any fan of live music, beautiful.
- “Its okay”
- I wouldn't change a thing. It was my first time and both my friend and I are ready to book our next one.
- Great!! I love it
- Great venue and great quartet
- The quartet and the ambience was amazing! I would not encourage the musicians to ask us to sing, as I had to listen to two tone deaf drunkards butcher every song and barely got to actually listen to the musicians. Loved the classical piece at the end
- Candlelight concerts and Phoenix collective are amazing!!! I love them and great experience every time
- A magical night! We adored the intimate setting and the collective joy of singing along softly to our favourite songs. The Nordic encore was so hauntingly beautiful!
- Setting was lovely. Musicians were fantastic.
Sydney Masonic Centre
66 Goulburn St, Sydney NSW, Australia, 2000
Select date and session