⭐ Candlelight concerts bring the magic of a live, multi-sensory musical experience to awe-inspiring locations never before used for this purpose in London. Buy your tickets now to discover the music of Fleetwood Mac at St Mary's Church under the gentle glow of candlelight.
📍 Venue: St Mary's Church
📅 Dates and times: select your dates/times directly in the ticket selector
⏳ Duration: 60 minutes (doors open 45 mins prior to the start time and late entry is not permitted)
👤 Age requirement: 8+. Anyone under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult
♿ Accessibility: this venue is wheelchair accessible
❓ View the FAQs for this event here
🪑 Seating is assigned on a first come first served basis in each zone
🕯️ If you would like to book a private concert, please click here
🎻 Check out all the Candlelight concerts in London
🎁 To treat your friends and family to a Candlelight gift card, click here
- The Chain
- Go Your Own Way
- Little Lies
- You Make Loving Fun
- Don't Stop
- Say You Love Me
- Hold Me
- Never Going Back Again
- Violin and piano - Kodama Duo
- AMAZING! Caskie Trio were so good!
- Fabulous evening - the candles, Fleetwood Mac’s music performed so beautifully. We loved it!
- It was magnificent skill and well executed compositions , it was wonderful to see the whole church singing along to some of fleetwood macs best and the light was so uplifting through the stain glass window the atmospheric energy of the recital bridged one the best of British bands with out of this world instrumentals . Thank you for a wonderful performance .
- Breathtakingly and magically majestic
- The musicians were excellent
- Not seen a show like that before but it was amazing. Will definitely be booking more.
- Had a lovely evening enjoying the fleetwood Mac candlelight. Well organised
- Absolutely amazing. We had zone A seats which were worth every penny. the ambience was so wonderful and the musicians were epic. Highly recommended!
- Two very talented musicians, one hour of total pleasure. Great experience.
- Honestly was so good loved it
- Fantastic. Very moving, beautifully played. Wonderful atmosphere. We would definitely go again
- Really lovely evening. Would highly recommend
- I wish it was longer. Otherwise it was absolutely magical!
- Incredible musicians and great atmosphere.
How to get there?
St Mary's Church London
Wyndham Place, York st London, W1H 1PQ
- Baker Street
- Edgware Road
Don't miss out!
Select date and session