🎫 Child Tour Ticket (5–15)
🎫 Adult Tour Ticket (16+)
🎫 Family Tour Ticket (2 adults + 2 children)
Children under 16 must be accompanied by an adult
🚌 Explore London at your own pace with a hop-on hop-off bus tour
👂 Discover all the key facts about London through an included audio guide
🎡 See the city's top landmarks
✨ Enjoy unlimited journeys throughout the day
📅 Date: various Mondays - Sundays (select during purchase)
- Weekdays: 9 a.m. - 4:20 p.m.
- Weekends: 9 a.m. - 5 p.m.
📍 Main departure points: the corner of Coventry Street and Whitcomb Street, and Grosvenor Gardens
❓ For this event, all sales are final and tickets can’t be refunded, changed or modified. For more information, please refer to our T&Cs
- Monday to Thursday: buses run every 30 minutes
- Friday to Sunday: buses run every 40 minutes
- The bus can be boarded at any stop along the route and the main departure point is on the corner of Coventry Street and Whitcomb Street
- All days: buses run every 40 minutes
- The bus can be boarded at any stop along the route and the main departure point is Grosvenor Gardens
Check out all the wonderful things London has to offer by hopping on the Tootbus London Discovery tour! Make your way around the heart of the city and see London's best landmarks from the comfort of your very own open-top bus. Points of interest will include the Tower of London, Tower Bridge, Westminster Abbey, the London Eye, Piccadilly Circus, Trafalgar Square, Covent Garden and many more! You could choose to see the Crown Jewels at the Tower of London, the Changing of the Guard at Buckingham Palace, or you could climb the dome of St Paul's Cathedral– the Discovery Bus Tour makes it easy to reach all these landmarks, hop off at the nearest bus stop and explore!
Select date and session