⭐ Candlelight concerts bring the magic of a live, multi-sensory musical experience to awe-inspiring locations like never seen before in Los Angeles. Get your tickets now to discover the music of Hans Zimmer at Skirball Cultural Center under the gentle glow of candlelight.
📍 Venue: Skirball Cultural Center
📅 Dates and times: various dates available at 6:30 p.m. and 9 p.m. (select during purchase)
⏳ Duration: 60 minutes (doors open 45 mins prior to the start time and late entry is not permitted)
👤 Age requirement: 8 years old or older. Anyone under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult
♿ Accessibility: this venue is ADA compliant
❓ View the FAQs for this event here
✔️ Safety measures will be in place throughout the experience
🪑 Seating is assigned on a first come first served basis in each zone
🕯️ If you would like to book a private concert, please click here
- Time from Inception
- This Land from The Lion King
- Zooster’s Breakout from Madagascar
- Honor from The Pacific
- Tennessee from Pearl Harbor
- A Dark Knight from The Dark Knight
- Man of Steel Suite
- Wonder Woman Suite
- Gladiator Suite
- Cornfield Chase from Interstellar
- Discombobulate from Sherlock Holmes
- Pirates of the Caribbean Suite
- Listeso String Quartet
- String Quartet - Orchid Quartet
- The Orchid Quartet really stole my heart. Amazing musicians and I loved the facts and stories they shared between playing Zimmer pieces. The venue was great and the candles really made the room dreamy and relaxing. Also grateful for easy and free parking at this venue.
- Wonderful music at a beautiful location
- Beautiful venue and layout
- Beautiful performance!
- it was amazing
- Everything was wonderful except the parking were not clear. Since it was our first time at Skirball, signs directing to candlelight event would have been so helpful.