⭐ Candlelight concerts bring the magic of a live, multi-sensory musical experience to awe-inspiring locations like never seen before in Los Angeles. Get your tickets now to discover the music of Hans Zimmer at Skirball Cultural Center under the gentle glow of candlelight.
📍 Venue: Skirball Cultural Center
📅 Dates and times: various dates available at 6:30 p.m. and 9 p.m. (select during purchase)
⏳ Duration: 60 minutes (doors open 45 mins prior to the start time and late entry is not permitted)
👤 Age requirement: 8 years old or older. Anyone under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult
♿ Accessibility: this venue is ADA compliant
❓ View the FAQs for this event here
✔️ Safety measures will be in place throughout the experience
🪑 Seating is assigned on a first come first served basis in each zone
🕯️ If you would like to book a private concert, please click here
- Time from Inception
- Pirates of the Caribbean Suite
- Gladiator Suite
- This Land from The Lion King
- A Dark Knight from The Dark Knight
- Wonder Woman Suite
- Man of Steel Suite
- Cornfield Chase from Interstellar
- Discombobulate from Sherlock Holmes
- Tennessee from Pearl Harbor
- Zooster’s Breakout from Madagascar
- 503 from Angels and Demons
- Honor from The Pacific
- Nothing I’ve Ever Known from Spirit: Stallion of the Cimarron
- String Quartet - Orchid Quartet
💬 Elizabeth L. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐: "Absolutely outstanding. extremely intimate experience. 10 out of 10 will repeat."
💬 Angel S. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐: "Excellent concert.... they are masters.... We will be back again!!!!"
💬 Nancy G. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐: "Very impressive!!! Beautiful, musicians are very professional. It was an incredible experience!!!"
613 Imperial St, Los Angeles, CA 90021, 90021
Select date and session