⭐ Candlelight concerts bring the magic of a live, multi-sensory musical experience to awe-inspiring locations like never seen before in Los Angeles. Get your tickets now to discover the music of Hans Zimmer at Skirball Cultural Center under the gentle glow of candlelight.
📍 Venue: Skirball Cultural Center
📅 Dates and times: various dates available at 6:30 p.m. and 9:00 p.m. (select during purchase)
⏳ Duration: 60 minutes (doors open 45 mins prior to the start time and late entry is not permitted)
👤 Age requirement: 8 years old or older. Anyone under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult
♿ Accessibility: this venue is ADA compliant
❓ View the FAQs for this event here
🪑 Seating is assigned on a first come first served basis in each zone
🕯️ If you would like to book a private concert, please click here
🎻 Check out all the Candlelight concerts in Los Angeles
- Discombobulate from Sherlock Holmes
- Gladiator Suite
- Man of Steel Suite
- Lion King Suite
- Oogway Ascends from Kung Fu Panda
- Zoosters Breakout from Madagascar
- Tennessee from Pearl Harbor
- Interstellar Theme
- Like a Dog Chasing Cars from The Dark Knight
- Pirates of the Caribbean Medley
- Time from Inception
- String Quartet - Orchid Quartet
- The Orchid Quartet really stole my heart. Amazing musicians and I loved the facts and stories they shared between playing Zimmer pieces. The venue was great and the candles really made the room dreamy and relaxing. Also grateful for easy and free parking at this venue.
- Wonderful music at a beautiful location
- Beautiful venue and layout
- Beautiful performance!
- it was amazing
- So amazing and refreshing!
- Amazing, intimate experience!
- Beautiful concert
- Amazing show
- Amazing performance!
- Fantastic artists in an amazing space!
- Was great!💕
Skirball Cultural Center -Ahmanson Hall
2701 N Sepulveda Blvd, Los Angeles CA, 90049
Select date and session
Get a full refund when you cancel up to 48 hours before the start time. No questions asked!