⭐ Candlelight concerts bring the magic of a live, multi-sensory musical experience to awe-inspiring locations never before used for this purpose in Los Angeles. Get your tickets now to discover the music of Adele in Ovation Square Long Beach under the gentle glow of candlelight.
📍 Venue: Ovation Square Long Beach
📅 Dates and times: various dates available at 6:30 p.m. and 9:00 p.m. (select during purchase)
⏳ Duration: 60 minutes (doors open 45 mins prior to the start time and late entry is not permitted)
👤 Age requirement: 8 years old or older. Anyone under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult
♿ Accessibility: this venue is ADA compliant
❓ View the FAQs for this event here
✅ Safety measures will be in place throughout the experience. See your ticket for more details
🕯️ If you would like to book a private concert, please click here
- Rumour Has It
- Make You Feel My Love
- Water Under the Bridge
- Oh My God
- Someone Like You
- Send My Love (To Your New Lover)
- Chasing Pavements
- When We Were Young
- Set Fire to the Rain
- Easy On Me
- Rolling in the Deep
- String Quartet - Orchid Quartet
- Outstanding event!
- Loved it!
- Amazing setting and awesome performance
- It was beautiful and we will definitely be back ☺️
- It was an amazing experience, can’t wait to go back!
- it was beautiful.
- It was beautiful!! You women are talented thank you!!
- It was beautiful! I’ve never been to an event like this before and it was absolutely wonderful
- Wonderful show!! Definitely recommend. Great staff, excellent and talented musicians! The only negative is that it was FREEZING inside the venue and got colder and colder
- It was very beautiful space & the Orchid Quartet were very good
- Amazing! Orchid Quartet is so talented!
- Stunningly energized with passion and precision
- Venue was quite cold inside.
- Orquid Quartet was amazing. Very talented young girls. I’ll definitely reserve my next event!
- Loved it!! Always enjoy going to see Orchid Quartet preform
The FRIENDS™ Experience, NYC
130 E 23rd St, New York, NY (Located on the corner of Lexington Ave. and 23rd St.), 10010