⭐ Candlelight concerts bring the magic of a live, multi-sensory musical experience to awe-inspiring locations like never seen before in Atlanta. Get your tickets now to discover the music of Queen and more at Trolley Barn under the gentle glow of candlelight.
📍 Venue: Trolley Barn
📅 Dates and times: various dates available at 7 p.m. and 9 p.m. (select during purchase)
⏳ Duration: 60 minutes (doors open 60 mins prior to the start time and late entry is not permitted)
👤 Age requirement: 8 years old or older. Anyone under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult
♿ Accessibility: this venue is ADA compliant
❓ View the FAQs for this event here
✔️ Safety measures will be in place throughout the experience
🪑 Seating is assigned on a first come first served basis in each zone
🕯️ If you would like to book a private concert, please click here
- Don't Stop Me Now
- Killer Queen
- Somebody to Love
- Love of My Life
- Crazy Little Thing Called Love
- Under Pressure (Queen and David Bowie)
- Bohemian Rhapsody
- Fat Bottomed Girls
- We Will Rock You
- Another One Bites The Dust
- We Are The Champions
- "O mio babbino Caro" from Gianni Schicchi – Giacomo Puccini
- "Quando m'en Vo'" (Musetta's Waltz) from La Boheme – Giacomo Puccini
- "Der Hölle Rache kocht in meinem Herzen" (Queen of the Night Aria) – W.A. Mozart
- A talented string quartet
💬 Melissa S. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐: "Well organised, great venue, good acoustics, talented musicians."
💬 Helene B. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐: "Stunning setting and beautiful music. Thoroughly enjoyed it."
💬 Tracie S. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐: "It was truly a magical experience, will do again next year. Wonderful."
Stranger Things Store : La Boutique Officielle
44 avenue des Champs Elysées, 75008
- Champs-Élysées - Clemenceau
Select date and session