⭐ Van Gogh: The Immersive Experience is a 360º digital art exhibition in Grand Rapids that invites you to step into the universe of the Dutch genius, Vincent van Gogh. It is brought to you by the organizers of a collection of widely successful exhibitions present in cities across Europe, Asia, and the Americas.
🟡 January - Limited availability
🟢 February - Good availability
👉 Check out our Yoga Immersive Sessions inside the same venue to maximize your Van Gogh Experience!
Tickets for Van Gogh: The Immersive Experience in Grand Rapids
🎫 Standard Access - includes entry to the exhibition
- Adult (ages 13+)
- Child (ages 4–12)
- Family Bundle: min. 2 children, max. 2 adults per group
- Senior (65+), Student (13–26) or NHS - valid ID required
- Group Bundle (min. 15 people) - enjoy a 10% discount on ticket price
🎫 VIP Access - includes entry to the exhibition, entry to the VR experience* with skip-the-line, and a poster of your choice
- VIP Adult (ages 13+)
- VIP Child (ages 4–12)
🎫 Premium Flex Entry - includes full access to the Experience at any time on your selected date.
🎫 Premium Flex Entry VIP - includes full access to the experience at any time on your selected date, entry to the VR experience* with skip-the-line, and a poster of your choice
🎫 Add-on Souvenir Bundle - includes Van Gogh Mug, Van Gogh Magnet and Van gogh Pencil. Valued at $46.
*For Standard Access only ticket holders, entry to the VR experience can be purchased separately on site
🎨 Discover a new way to enjoy the works of Vincent van Gogh
👨🎨 Immerse yourself in the artist's masterpieces with a 360-degree digital show
📽️ One-of-a-kind VR experience: travel through 8 works and their source of inspiration in "A Day in the Life of the Artist in Arles France" (available for separate purchase, no prior reservation possible)
✨ Digital displays, sound effects, projection mapping, and much more!
📅 Date: various dates available (select when you purchase)
🕒 Opening hours (time slots available every half hour):
- Mondays, Wednesdays & Thursdays: 10 a.m. – 7 p.m. (last entry)
- Fridays: 10 a.m. – 9 p.m. (last entry)
- Saturdays: 9 a.m. – 9 p.m. (last entry)
- Sundays: 9 a.m. – 7 p.m. (last entry)
⏳ Duration: the visit will take around 60 to 75 minutes
📍 Location: 555 Center Dr NW, Grand Rapids
👤 Age requirement: all ages welcome
♿ Accessibility: the exhibition is wheelchair accessible
❓ Please consult the FAQs of this experience here
✔️ Safety measures will be in place throughout the experience
Have you ever dreamt of stepping into a painting? Take an awe-inspiring journey into the incomparable universe of Van Gogh, one of the greatest artistic geniuses of the 19th century. Explore his life, his work, and his secrets as never before through cutting-edge 360-degree digital projections, a one-of-a-kind VR experience, and a uniquely atmospheric light and sound show. This unique experience brought to you by Exhibition Hub has already thrilled 2 million visitors in the USA, in New York, Atlanta, Washington DC, and Boston, among other cities like London. Become completely immersed in the works of art around you, and feel the shift in reality as you dive deep into the world created by Van Gogh's brush strokes.
- Great staff. Educational and beautiful! Can't wait to go again. Don't miss the virtual experience at the end.
- We really enjoyed the immersive experience, and the kids thought the VR was really cool!
- Very well organized and laid out. The staff was so amazing and insightful that it really added to the experience.
- Great family friendly experience. Would definitely recommend.
- Amazing! Loved the whole experience. I like how each phase was more impressive than the last, culminating in the virtual realty. I want to go again all by myself with no distractions from my family.
- It was a truly beautiful experience. The staff was super friendly and courteous, which was such a nice surprise!
- The digital art effects were amazing 🤩 the only thing I would suggest to make it better would be more 3D features and adding 4D features such as wind when it's windy or mist when it's raining or smells that would've been present. Really bring us to the moment in time when the art was created.
- Better than Disneyland!
- Worth it! I was on the waitlist for tickets and that process was so easy.
- They staff was awesome friendly and helpful for any questions we had. Layout and flow was very nice. So glad we went and enjoyed it all.
- This was fabulous! We learned new things about Vincent VanGogh and marveled at his breathtaking work. The visual changes during the exhibit were outstanding. You really need to see this!
- More chairs in the video experience.
- Absolutely amazing. I'll be back and I will be bringing friends.
- I don't know what the many other "immersives'' are like but I sure love this one!
- It was fun and a nice local experience. It’s hard to compare to the real paintings, however.
Van Gogh Immersive Experience Grand Rapids
555 Center Dr NW, 49544
Select date and session
- Jan 2023
- Feb 2023