⭐ Candlelight concerts bring the magic of a live, multi-sensory musical experience to awe-inspiring locations like never seen before in Washington D.C.. Get your tickets now to discover the music of Adele at Culture House under the gentle glow of candlelight.
📍 Venue: Culture House
📅 Dates and times: August 31 at 6:30 p.m. and 9 p.m. (select during purchase)
⏳ Duration: 65 minutes (doors open 60 mins prior to the start time and late entry is not permitted)
👤 Age requirement: 8 years old or older. Anyone under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult
♿ Accessibility: this venue is wheelchair accessible
❓ View the FAQs for this event here
✔️ Safety measures will be in place throughout the experience
🪑 Seating is assigned on a first come first served basis in each zone
🕯️ If you would like to book a private concert, please click here
- Rumour Has It
- Make You Feel My Love
- Water Under the Bridge
- Oh My God
- Someone Like You
- Send My Love (To Your New Lover)
- Chasing Pavements
- When We Were Young
- Set Fire to the Rain
- Easy On Me
- Rolling in the Deep
- Listeso String Quartet
- The experience and atmosphere were a fantastic venue to perform excellence and crowd-pleasing tribute to Adele's greatest songs. If you are looking for a unique event for a date or the start of a beautiful event, I would recommend attending.
- Everything was absolutely perfect. Beautiful show & venue!!! Can’t wait for my next fever event ❤️
- Amazing show!! Would go back a million more times!
- Absolutely amazing experience, so very intimate and genuine. My husband and I loved it. Thank you
- It was wonderful. Musicians were great and staff was very friendly. One of my favorite Fever candlelight events. One minor thing about the venue: poles were a wee bit obstructive.
- Amazing I loved it
- Absolutely Fantastic!
- Beautiful soliloquys!
- Great event