⭐ Candlelight concerts bring the magic of a live, multi-sensory musical experience to awe-inspiring locations never before used for this purpose in Dublin. Buy your tickets now to discover the music of Joe Hisaishi at St Andrew's Parish Church under the gentle glow of candlelight.
📍 Venue: St Andrew's Parish Church
📅 Date and time: 16 June at 9 p.m.
⏳ Duration: 60 minutes (doors open 40 mins prior to the start time and late entry is not permitted)
👤 Age requirement: 12+. Anyone under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult
❓ View the FAQs for this event here
✔️ Safety measures will be in place throughout the experience
🪑 Seating is assigned on a first come first served basis in each zone
🕯️ If you would like to book a private concert, please click here
🎻 Check out all the Candlelight concerts in Dublin
- Howl's Moving Castle
- My Neighbour Totoro
- Kiki's Delivery Service
- Spirited Away
- Ponyo On The Cliff By The Sea
- Whisper Of The Heart
- Princess Mononoke
- ... and many more!
- String quartet - Avoca String Quartet
- This was an amazing show. The Avoca string quartet were a pleasure to hear and the venue provided a grand setting for Hisaishi's masterpieces.
- Absolutely incredible experience with the beautiful music and candles! Would definitely recommend to anyone and will 100% be going back again for some of the other shows under the same theme. The one small problem I would have was the staff talking at the back throughout the performance. This I found to be very rude to both the performers and the patrons.
- Such a beautiful experience, will definitely look into more of these events in future!
- Super friendly staff, charismatic viola host, beautifully played adaptations
- Absolutely brilliant experience, such a talented string quartet
- A fantastic concert with brilliant musicians!
- This was just so beautiful! My daughter now a young woman who arched these films growing up! Such a joy to hear these pieces played so exquisitely. Thank you so much x
- The performers were incredible. Thank you.
- Amazing experience, fully recommend 💚✨🌸
- Amazing performance, will be back to see again
- An absolutely surreal experience. I knew what I expected, it was what I expected and somehow I was still surprised. Couldn't recommend more. Amazing.
- It was a very personal and intimate experience - a smaller audience, some playful light-hearted banter between the audience and orchestra, and inspiring music all made for a wonderful evening.
- It was really a wonderful and unique experience. Thank you.
- A wonderful experience in a very nice venue with exceptional musicians! Will come back for another show for sure!
- It was beautiful! The concert was mesmerising, I just wish it lasted longer!
How to get there?
St Andrew's Parish Church
44 Westland Row, Dublin 2, D02 W274
Don't miss out!
Select date and session