⭐ Revive is an immersive Soaring '20s circus-infused dinner show and nightlife experience by Vau de Vire Society in collaboration with celebrated chef Neal Fraser (Redbird | Vibiana), taking place at the opulent Vibiana in the heart of downtown Los Angeles.
🎫 Dinner +Welcome Drink + Show - includes entry to Revive with a 4-course dinner plus passed hors d’oeuvres in the Vibiana Courtyard and a complimentary Tequila Herradura welcome cocktail by famed Redbird | Vibiana Bar Director Tobin Shea. (Additional beverages sold separately)
🏛️ Rejuvenate your soul at the lavish and historic Vibiana in downtown Los Angeles
🎪 Immerse yourself in a grand spectacle of human feats performed above, behind and in front of you. The tables are stages, so no matter your seat you'll have a front row view of the action
✨ Witness astounding feats by more than 40 circus and musical artists, with an original score by Angelo Moore of Fishbone and cutting-edge visuals by Sigma-1
⭐ Savor 4 world-class, decadent courses brought to you by renowned chef Neal Fraser, restaurateur Amy Knoll Fraser, and their team at Redbird | Vibiana
🍸 Indulge in a complimentary cocktail, passed hors d'oeuvres, no-host bars, and live performances before the show in the fabled Vibiana Courtyard
🚨 Last tickets available for this Sunday! Don’t miss out! 🚨
📅 Date: Thursdays – Sundays, June 18 – July 24, 2022
- Thursday - Saturday: 6:45 p.m. and 8:45 p.m.
- Sunday: 5:00 p.m.
⏳ Duration: 2 hours and 15 minutes
📍 Location: Vibiana, downtown Los Angeles
👤 Age requirement: 18+ with valid ID
♿ Accessibility: the experience is wheelchair accessible
❓ Please consult the FAQs of this experience here
✔️ Safety measures will be in place throughout the experience
📱 Please see your Fever ticket & confirmation email for all essential post-purchase information
Four courses of decadent world-class delicacies designed and prepared by Chef Neal Fraser, accommodating omnivores, vegetarians, and vegans alike.
- Passed Hors d'oeuvres
- Crispy Artichoke, Lemon Aioli, Romesco Breadcrumbs (vegan)
- Spanish Octopus, Salsa Macha, Seville Orange (gf)
- Chicken Liver Mousse Tart, Pickled Cherries, Lemon Balm
- First course
- Jubilee Watermelon Salad with Opal Basil, Wild Rocket, Goat Feta and Riesling Vinaigrette (gf)
- Second course
- Peruvian Scallop Crudo with California Olive Oil, Yuzu Kosho and Land Caviar
- Marinated hearts of palm, California Olive Oil, Yuzu Kosho and Land Caviar (gf, vegan)
- Third course
- Creekstone Farms Filet Mignon with Black Truffle Polenta, Charred Rapini Ragout and Porcini Jus (gf)
- BBQ Smoked Tofu with Black Truffle Polenta, Charred Rapini Ragout and Porcini Jus (gf, vegan)
- Valrhona Chocolate Cake with Green Farm Strawberries and Woodford Reserve Chantilly (gf)
- Drinks (available for separate purchase)
- Specialty cocktails with a selection of liquors from Tequila Herradura, Woodford Reserve Bourbon, and No. 3 London Dry Gin
- Wine selections curated by wine director Matt Fosket
* Vegetarian and vegan options available
Revive’s stunning visual spectacle, culinary indulgence and inspiring musical score within an immersive, lavish space transcend any known dining, theater, or nightlife experience. Step into a modern spin on the opulent past as you dine amid the performance stages and marvel at the titillating spectacle. As Eater LA's Senior Editor Farley Elliott writes: "prepare for sensory overload."
💬 Farley Elliott, Eater : "This acrobatic new dinner production could be LA’s most immersive meal yet."
💬 Pat Saperstein, Variety: "Getting people out of the house these days takes a fair amount of spectacle and razzle-dazzle. Enter Revive…"
💬 Lisa Breckenridge, NBC: "It blew my mind. I had so much fun. I never experienced anything quite like it."
💬 Laura Schreffler, Haute Living: "The cirque-Esque REVIVE is the coolest current dining experience in LA"
- From the moment you arrive it’s a fun filled entertaining experiences. Very well done
- Great show! Great food. So much fun!
- It was fun!!!
- loved it! entertainment was great. I only wish alcohol was more accessible, high priced and had to get up to order it. and there was no oxygen bar and B12 as advertised or I didn't see it at least? food was great! chef is friendly and amazing, saw a celeb there, and the preformers we're all amazingly talented and very welcoming. the music was great too!!! wish I knew the singer's name in the courtyard, she was great.
- Fantastic show! Better than imagined. It was funny, thrilling and imaginative. The singers were amazing. I am so happy we found this experience! The food was fantastic!
- Truly amazing show worth the price food and drinks were top notch. Highly recommended
- Awesome worth the experience
- Loved it
- It was great breathtaking food was delicious hospitality was superb I love it I will be returning girl
- Had a GREAT time! I love everything put on by the Vau de Vire Society. Can't wait to attend whatever they think of next!
- A fun night of great entertainment and food. I’m ready to see the show again.
- The best diner and show I’ve seen. I’m going back. The performances were amazing and the food was excellent.
- Worth every penny
Salón Imperio del Real Liceo Casino de Alicante, Teselas Restaurante
Passeig Esplanada d'Espanya, 16, Alacant, 03001