⭐ The Infinite is an out-of-this-world adventure that transports guests into space aboard the International Space Station, through an awe-inspiring journey. After immensely successful runs in Montreal and Houston, the world’s largest interactive immersive experience about space exploration is coming to Tacoma at last!
🚨 The experience is now open so don't miss out, get your tickets now! 🚨
🎫 Standard Admission - includes entry to the experience
- Adult (ages 13+)
- Child (ages 8-12)
- Student (13+) - valid ID required
- Senior (65+) or Military - valid ID required
- Reduced Mobility ticket - includes a free companion admission
🎫 Group Bundle - includes entry to the experience for groups of 10-29 people with a 10% discount
🛰️ Explore a life-sized 3D modelized recreation of the International Space Station
🌎 Encounter mind-blowing views of the Earth in the first-ever cinematic spacewalk captured in 3D, 360 virtual reality
🧑 Witness the daily life of astronauts in never-seen-before virtual reality footage
🚀 Experience an exclusive installation from world-renowned Japanese artist Ryoji Ikeda
📅 Dates: from May 25, 2022
🕒 Opening hours:
- Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday: 10 a.m. to 7 p.m. (last entry)
- Tuesday: closed
- Friday and Saturday: 10 a.m. to 8 p.m (last entry)
During this 4th of July operating hours will be 10 a.m. – 5 p.m. (last entry)
⏳ Duration: 60 minutes
📍 Location: Tacoma Armory
👤 Age requirement: 8+
♿ Accessibility: this wheelchair is wheelchair accessible. To find out more about our accessibility options click here.
❓ Please consult the FAQs of this experience here. Please note: Adults cannot participate using a child ticket.
✔️ Safety measures will be in place throughout the experience. Guests are required to wear face masks during the experience
The ultimate space adventure! Have you always wondered what it feels like to be an astronaut? Journey to the International Space Station in an awe-inspiring interactive immersive experience, inspired by NASA Missions. Get as close as you can get to being in space. Witness the daily life of astronauts and see Earth like you’ve never seen it before. The Infinite is the world’s largest collective immersive experience about space exploration in virtual reality and is an extension of the Emmy Award-winning immersive series, Space Explorers: The ISS Experience, the largest production ever filmed in space, in association with TIME Studios. Don’t miss out, The Infinite is a must-see event!
- It was so cool. I enjoyed touching the orbs and seeing what’s happening at the space station. First experience with the virtual headset.
- I was impressed by the approach used to avoid collisions with other people and navigate around the room. The experience was amazing and I highly recommend it to others for the realization of how vast the universe is and how precious our existence in it must be maintained.
- Amazing. Completely immersive. I want to go again!
- Simply stated: THAT WAS AMAZING.
- One of the most incredible experiences I've had in Seattle. Definitely recommend. I'd like to know more on how to get the experience to my home state.
- This was such a cool experience! It was truly unique from anything else in the area of interactive space observation and learning. We absolutely loved it! I only wish it were longer.
- The VR tech is just awesome! I loved the experience, it was so realistic and interactive.
- The Infinite was ABSOLUTELY MIND BLOWING I have never experienced anything like it and never wanted to leave.
- It was an amazing virtual experience that I would highly recommend to everybody.
- outstanding. moving around inside and outside the ISS, seeing earth below you or above you was really amazing. exceeded my expectations
- Super cool experience especially for someone that helped in the building of the Space Station. Will recommend to everyone we know and even people we don’t !
- Super fun and beautiful. They were very accommodating of my mother who has difficulty walking. Very much appreciate their kindness and helpfulness.
- The Infinite was good but fell short of its potential. Completing tasks or making it interactive as opposed to a sequence of videos would have been more interesting.
- Without a doubt one of the coolest things I've ever experienced. The picture and sound quality were out of this world--pun intended. I have never seen anything like this
- This experience is unreal. I almost had tears in the last 20 minutes when they show the space walk and you can see earth. I think ill go back a 2nd time.
1001 South Yakima Avenue, Tacoma, 98405