⭐ Spray 'n' Sip by Studio W.I.P. invites you to learn all the ins and outs of working with spray paint and other elements of graffiti and street art at this interactive workshop. Tap into your creativity and unleash your inner street artist!
🎫 Standard Admission - includes:
- Entry to the experience
- Revolutionary odorless indoor spray paint
- Access to an extensive Stencil Library (300+)
- Nitrile gloves and speciality pro spray nozzles
- Your own 16” x 20” canvas to create anything
🎫 Group Bundle - includes same as Standard Admission at a discounted price for groups of 4 people
🎨 Learn the ins and outs of working with spray paint and stencils that your favorite muralists employ
👍 A private instructor will help you every step of the way
🖼️ Unleash your inner street artist on your own canvas
🍷 BYOB friendly! Bring your favorite drinks to sip while you paint
📅 Date: various dates available (select during purchase)
🕒 Opening hours (time slots available every two hours):
- Wednesdays, Thursdays & Fridays: 6:00 p.m. – 8:30 p.m.
- Saturdays: 12:30 p.m. – 7:00 p.m.
- Sundays: 2:30 p.m. – 5:00 p.m.
⏳ Duration: 90 minutes
📍 Location: Suite R-2 (1020 White St SW, Atlanta)
👤 Age requirement: all ages welcome. Must be 21+ with a valid ID to consume alcohol
♿ Accessibility: this experience is ADA compliant
❓ Please consult the FAQs of this experience here
Looking for a fun and unique way to tap into your creativity? Grab some spray paint and unleash your inner street artist on your own canvas! This interactive workshop at an iconic venue in Atlanta will turn you into an artist and teach you all the steps along the way as you learn the ins and outs of working with spray paint and other elements of graffiti and street art. Not the most creatively inclined person? Have no fear, you'll have a private instructor helping you out. Whether alone, with a friend or the whole family, get ready to create your very own painted mural!
- Such a great experience. Adam was super cool and laid back. Great instructions and music made a dope vibe for creativity to flow freely. Will definitely be back.
- My boyfriend and I had a wonderful time. Definitely a great experience, and a fun date night
- Had a great time and created a beautiful piece. Great instructors who provided feedback and guidance.
- This place was really cool and fun, if you’re looking to do something fun and creative I highly recommend!!
- We had so much fun! Recommend to anyone looking to try something new. Instructors were great 😊
- Crystal was so amazing. Her instruction was easy to understand and execute. She definitely made it fun!!! I look forward to coming back.
- Great class! Very fun!
- Quaint and cute. Our pictures are hanging on our wall :)
- It was great!
- We had so much fun! The instructor is great. Awesome experience!
- Very fun event to do with friends or a partner.
- Cool time... had a great time.
- Highly recommend. A super cool experience.
- A lot of fun
- Amazing and fun experience
Loyola University Museum of Art (LUMA)
820 North Michigan Avenue, Chicago, 60611
Don't miss out!
Select date and session
- Oct 2023
- Nov 2023
- Dec 2023