⭐ Candlelight concerts bring the magic of a live, multi-sensory musical experience to awe-inspiring locations never before used for this purpose in Singapore. Buy your tickets now to discover the music of Taylor Swift at CHIJMES Hall under the gentle glow of candlelight.
📍 Venue: CHIJMES Hall
📅 Dates and times: 20 July at 7 p.m. and 9 p.m. (select during purchase)
⏳ Duration: 65 minutes (doors open 30 mins prior to the start time and late entry is not permitted)
👤 Age requirement: 8 years old or older. Anyone under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult
♿ Accessibility: this venue is fully wheelchair-accessible
❓ View the FAQs for this event here
✔️ Safety measures will be in place throughout the experience
🪑 Seating is assigned on a first come first served basis in each zone
🕯️ If you would like to book a private concert, please click here
- Love Story
- You Belong with Me
- All Too Well
- Blank Space
- I Knew You Were Trouble
- We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together
- Wildest Dreams
- Shake It Off
- Piano - Gabriel Hoe
- the ambience created was absolutely beautiful! a splendid repertoire with an engaging star pianist! would definitely love to attend future candlelight events 💗
- the most beautiful intangible experience ever!!! <3
- Nice ambience! Nice soothing piano sounds! A unique way of appreciating T Swift’s music.
- such an amazing experience!!! will definitely go for events like these again
- Had a great evening, the song arrangement is pretty great too.
- It was a great experience. I wanted more songs!
- Solid performance was amazing, unexpected
- awesome, perfect for Swifties to enjoy
- TRULY REMARKABLE
- had a great time!
- super fun and a good experience as a whole.
- Awesome show!
- Yamaha piano awesome and the candle light experience cheers
- The pianist was engaging with audience and it brings out an different experience