⭐ Crepe City Sneaker Festival is the leading event in Europe and is returning to London this winter! Join over 100 traders from the UK showcasing the rarest and most desirable pairs of trainers. If you are a sneakerhead or a streetwear fan, you can’t miss this.
🥇 Leading sneaker event in Europe
👟 Over 100 trades showcasing the rarest and most desirable pairs of trainers
⭐ Have the first pick of the rarest trainers with an Early Admission ticket
🎤 Competitions, panel discussions, live performances and DJs
🍻 Street food and bar
📅 Date: Sunday 6 November 2022
🕒 Opening hours: 11 a.m. – 8 p.m.
⏳ Duration: 9 hours
📍 Location: Boxpark Wembley
👤 Age requirement: all ages are welcome! Free entry for children under 12 when accompanied by an adult
♿ Accessibility: the venue is wheelchair accessible
❓ Please consult the FAQs of this experience here
✔️ Safety measures will be in place throughout the experience
The Crepe City Sneaker Festival returns to London! Expect to see the city's best sneaker vendors bringing the rarest and most exclusive pairs of sneakers as well as the hottest in streetwear. On top of all of this, Crepe City will also deliver panel discussions featuring some of the most knowledgeable and well-known faces in the sneaker industry. You can also expect to have some of the best and most varied street food on site, as well as live performances and a DJ playing throughout the day. There's a good reason Crepe City is the leading sneaker event in Europe. Get your tickets for Crepe City London Sneaker Festival in London!
- Fantastic as always!! So friendly, well organised,smooth and quick entry of the venue. The best of all the trainers were on point! Save your money and make sure you go you won’t regret it your definitely go again.
- Great seller went for the first time it was really good lots of sneaker it's like a heaven for sneakerheads and prices were really good to either normal resell or just bellow resell 💯 recommend going
- It was a great event, nice selection of trainer, easy to get to location, great atmosphere and very organised.
- Boxpark provided a great atmosphere with so much to see! Music, food and sneakers.....what more can you ask for?
- Always great going here, good vibes and energy. and obviously great shoes
- Loads of unique and stylish trainers to purchase
- Excellent experience apart from an issue with the bar. Great day
- It was well put together and had some really good vendors. Definitely will be a annual event that I will attend.
- My first ever Crepe festival,great experience and a wonderful location.
- Was very very nice, plenty of shoes to choose from, great ambience.
- Amazing event. Great people and lots of Sneakers and more on offer
- Make sure you get there early or all the popular sizes will be gone.
- Nice event. Just felt a bit too cramped inside so a bit hard to manœuvre with a buggy and the crowd.
- It was good