🎫 Zone A (premium visibility)
🎫 Zone B (great visibility)
🎫 Zone C (good visibility)
Seating is assigned on a first come first served basis within each zone
What You Will Enjoy
🕯️ An intimate ambiance in a beautiful venue bathed in candlelight
🎻A talented string quartet performing popular pieces by Taylor Swift
🏛️ The stunning architecture of The Williamsburg Hotel
🍷 Beverages (alcoholic & non-alcoholic) will be available for additional purchase. Menu available onsite
📍 Venue: The Ballroom at The Williamsburg Hotel
📅 Dates and times: various dates and times available (select during purchase)
⏳ Duration: 65 minutes (doors open 45 mins prior to the start time and late entry is not permitted)
👤 Age requirement: 8 years old or older. Anyone under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult
♿ Accessibility: this venue is ADA compliant
❓ View the FAQs for this event here
✅ Safety measures will be in place throughout the experience. See your ticket for more details
🕯️ If you would like to book a private concert, please click here
- “Shake it Off”
- “Love Story”
- “Blank Space”
- “We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together”
- “Invisible String”
- “All Too Well”
- “Wildest Dreams”
- “I Knew You Were Trouble”
- “You Belong With Me”
- Highline String Quartet
Enjoy some of the best pop songs of all time like never before! Surrounded by the gentle glow of candlelight, you'll listen to a string quartet's rendition of top hits by Taylor Swift. You probably already know every word of these catchy songs, but with this concert's sublime performance and stunning atmosphere, you'll feel as if you're listening to them for the first time.
- Such a beautiful experience! My friends and I had so much fun and the venue and quartet were absolutely breathtaking. A must see for every Swiftie.
- Great experience overall! The musicians played lovely 🥰
- A must!!! It was such an amazing experience, will do more!
- I wish the stage was a bit more elevated but literally such a nice experience!!!!!!! Would book another show!
- The concert was really amazing. The musicians were talented, funny, and they loved Taylor Swift which was a big plus.
- Fantastic evening. Such talented performers and great versions of my daughters favorite song writers
- Did not like the sound system
- An absolutely amazing all around performance. From the quality of the musicians, to the atmosphere to the value, this was a fantastic experience.
- It was awesome and enjoyed every minute of it.
- An amazing experience and loved the song selection
- Beautiful concert and atmosphere :)
- I took my 10 year old daughter for our Girls Night Out to see a string quartet play songs by Taylor Swift. I might win mother of the year because of this show. It was AMAZING! The musicians were so unbelievably talented. They invited us to sing along and the whole room burst out in song. Fantastic experience. Highly recommend!
- what a wonderful experience. great musicians; wonderful venue and beautiful presentation; creative setlist. what a fun time.