⭐ Valentine’s Special: Van Gogh with Live Music is a digital art exhibition and live music concert bringing Van Gogh’s paintings to life. Immerse yourself in his artwork with 360° interactive video mapping and more next-generation technology while enjoying a live performance by the most talented musicians.
💘 Don’t miss this romantic Valentine’s Day special on February 14!
🎫 General Admission - includes entry for 1 to the Van Gogh digital art exhibition and a live music concert in the heart of the immersive room
🎫 Couple's Ticket + Valentines Package (must be 21+ with valid ID) - only available on February 14.
- Includes entry for 2 to the Van Gogh digital art exhibition and the Live Music concert in the heart of our Immersive room with Valentine’s Day package containing a bottle of wine and a box of chocolates
✨ Enjoy a multisensory concert and an immersive 360º digital art exhibition
🎨 Immerse yourself in Van Gogh's iconic masterpieces with digital displays, sound effects, interactive video mapping & more
🎻 Talented musicians will perform beautiful classical pieces in a concert featuring a wide variety of programs
📽️ One-of-a-kind VR experience: travel through 8 works and their source of inspiration in "A Day in the Life of the Artist in Arles France"
💘 Celebrate Valentine’s Day with a special program designed to make this experience the perfect date
- “Moon River” from Breakfast at Tiffany’s – Henry Mancini
- “Fantasy Overture” from Romeo and Juliet – Pyotr Ilyich Tchaikovsky
- “Love Theme” from Romeo and Juliet – Nino Rota
- “O Mio Babbino Caro” from Gianni Schicchi – Giacomo Puccini
- “Méditation” from Thaïs – Jules Massenet
- “Gabriel's Oboe” from The Mission – Ennio Morricone
- “String Quartet in D Minor, Op. 56 "Voces intimae": 2. Vivace” – Jean Sibelius
- “As Time Goes By” from Casablanca – Herman Hupfeld
- “Serenade for Strings in E Minor, Op. 20: II. Larghetto” – Edward Elgar
- “Libertango” – Astor Piazzolla
- “True Love Waits” – Radiohead
- “Serenade for Strings Orchestra in C Major, Op. 48, TH 48: III. Elegie; larghetto elegiaco” – Pyotr Ilyich Tchaikovsky
- “Intermezzo” from Cavalleria Rusticana – Pietro Mascagni
- “Clair de Lune, L.32” – Claude Debussy
📅 Date: February 14, 2022
🕒 Time: 7 p.m. (time slots available every 30 minutes)
⏳ Duration: the art exhibition takes approx. 60–75 minutes to visit. The concert lasts approx. 50 minutes
📍Location: Strand Theatre
👤 Age requirement: all ages welcome
♿ Accessibility: the exhibition is wheelchair accessible
❓ Please consult the FAQs of this experience here
✔️ Safety measures will be in place throughout the experience
Dip into an immersive, multisensory experience and ascend into audiovisual heaven! Featuring next-generation technology, this Van Gogh exhibition and special Valentine's Day concert will have you stepping into art like never before. Take an awe-inspiring journey into the incomparable universe of one of the greatest artistic geniuses of the 19th century and enjoy cutting-edge 360º digital projections, a one-of-a-kind VR experience, and a uniquely atmospheric light and sound show. Live music evoking a Starry Night, with melodies as bright as Sunflowers… be captivated by a beautiful space full of mesmerizing projections, and feel the music course through your veins.
Dalkeith Country Park
Via King's Gate, Dalkeith, EH22 1ST