⭐ Candlelight concerts bring the magic of a live, multi-sensory musical experience to awe-inspiring locations like never seen before in Los Angeles. Get your tickets now to discover the music of Juan Gabriel at Ovation Square Long Beach under the gentle glow of candlelight.
📍 Venue: Ovation Square Long Beach
📅 Dates and times: various dates available at 6:30 p.m. and 9 p.m. (select during purchase)
⏳ Duration: 60 minutes (doors open 45 mins prior to the start time and late entry is not permitted)
👤 Age requirement: 8 years old or older. Anyone under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult
♿ Accessibility: this venue is ADA compliant
❓ View the FAQs for this event here
✔️ Safety measures will be in place throughout the experience
🪑 Seating is assigned on a first come first served basis in each zone
🕯️ If you would like to book a private concert, please click here
- No Tengo Dinero
- El Noa Noa
- Así Fue
- Buenos Días Señor Sol
- Se Me Olvidó Otra Vez (Juan Gabriel / Maná)
- Pero Qué Necesidad
- Amor Eterno
- Te Lo Pido Por Favor (Juan Gabriel / Marc Anthony)
- Déjame Vivir (Juan Gabriel / Shaila Dúrcal)
- Caray (Juan Gabriel / Alejandra Guzman)
- Debo Hacerlo
- The Adelaide Band - Singer, Trumpet, Guitar, Bass, Double Keys, Drums
💬 Elizabeth L. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐: "Absolutely outstanding. extremely intimate experience. 10 out of 10 will repeat."
💬 Kathy T. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐: "What an enjoyable evening! The venue was beautiful, the music was fantastic. Everything was handled in a very professional and safe way!"
💬 Pamela J. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐: "Wonderful performances and stunning atmosphere."
- Such a good show
- Great show
- Nice show and environment.
- Not what I expected
- Bring more artists of Latin interpretation music please and thank you.
- It was different than what we were expecting since there's a female lead, but we enjoyed it. The band played well, and she was entertaining. Well done!
- the band was very talented and the set was beautiful. I didn't like the style of rendition that the band played. that's why I gave it 3 stars
- The ambiance was beautiful! Took my 10 year old daughter and she loved it! Music was great
- The Tribute to Juan Gabriel was entertaining and fun. The performance was lively and upbeat.
- I have seen the advertisement for Candlelight concert but have never attended one. When I saw it was a tribute to Juan Gabriel, I had to go. It was a beautiful representation of this iconic artist. His legendary music interpreter in this unique modern lively way was and amazing experience.
- We enjoyed it very much!
- It was different but enjoyable
- Very nice concert, first time attending a Candlelight event. Looking forward to another.
- Excelente definitivamente regresaría y el personal súper amable
- Really great venue, candlelight was beautiful and staff were very friendly and helpful.
Metropolitan Community Church of Toronto
115 Simpson Ave, ON M4K 1A1
Select date and session