⭐ Candlelight concerts bring the magic of a live, multi-sensory musical experience to awe-inspiring locations like never seen before in Atlanta. Get your tickets now to discover the music of Vivaldi’s Four Seasons and more at Trolley Barn under the gentle glow of candlelight.
📍 Venue: Trolley Barn
📅 Dates and times: various dates and times available (select during purchase)
⏳ Duration: 60 minutes (doors open 45 mins prior to the start time and late entry is not permitted)
👤 Age requirement: 8 years old or older. Anyone under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult
♿ Accessibility: this venue is ADA compliant
❓ View the FAQs for this event here
✔️ Safety measures will be in place throughout the experience
🪑 Seating is assigned on a first come first served basis in each zone
🕯️ If you would like to book a private concert, please click here
- “The Four Seasons, Violin Concerto in G Minor, Op. 8 No. 2 RV 315: Summer” – Vivaldi
- “The Four Seasons, Violin Concerto in G Minor, Op. 8 No. 4 RV 297: Winter” – Vivaldi
- “Oblivion” – Astor Piazzolla
- “The Cuatro Estaciones Porteñas: Verano Porteño” – Astor Piazzolla
- “The Carnival of the Animals, R 125: XIII. Le Cygne (The Swan)” – Camille Saint-Saëns
- “Thaïs: Méditation” – Jules Massenet
- “Recomposed by Max Richter: Vivaldi, The Four Seasons: Spring 1” – Max Richter
- Edgewood String Quartet
💬 Kathy T. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐: "What an enjoyable evening! The venue was beautiful, the music was fantastic. Everything was handled in a very professional and safe way!"
💬 Randall C. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐: "Great experience. Great safety standards and everyone genuinely seemed happy to be there."
💬 Dorian T. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐: "Wonderful experience, right amount of time for the concert and great environment! We loved it!!!"
Outside Cannon Street Station, Dowgate Hill exit
78 Cannon Street, EC4N 6AF
- St. Paul's
Select date and session