🎫 Standard ticket for 1 (Thursday, Friday and Saturday Matinee)
🎫 Off-peak ticket for 1 (Sunday)
All tickets include an immersive theatre experience and a delicious 4-course meal. Please note that ticket types correspond with the day and time of entry and that tickets must be purchased in pairs.
✨ Join a host of mysterious characters, new and familiar, for a follow up to the immersive theatre dining experience like no other
💎 Unravel an intriguing murder mystery narrative
🍽️ Enjoy a delicious four-course meal by a BBC Masterchef professional
🚂 Set aboard a beautiful, ornate 1920s train carriage
🌱 Vegetarian and vegan options available
📅 Date: Thursdays - Sundays
- Thursdays & Fridays: 6 p.m. and 8:30 p.m.
- Saturdays: 1 p.m. and 3:30 p.m.
- Sundays: 2:30 p.m. and 5 p.m.
📍 Location: Pedley Street Station
👤 Age requirement: 13+
🍽️ Food options: all dietary requirements are catered for
❓ Please note: each of the train's 8 booths sits up to 8 guests each. If you purchase tickets separately and wish to be seated together, you will have to contact the venue (contact information in your Fever ticket and confirmation email)
- For the full menu click here
The year is 1937, the height of the British Empire. Britain's most famous archaeologist, Dr Errol Earhart, has unearthed the world’s most valuable diamond, the Jewel of the Empire, which is being transported to the Von Cleethorpes estate via Pedley Street station's Murdér Express. It's not long before the diamond is missing, bodies are beginning to pile up and the clock is ticking to catch a killer and recover the Jewel of the Empire. But remember, all is not as it seems and everybody is a suspect - even you!
- Part Deux Jewel of the Empire didn't disappoint. Loads of laughs (between the serious business of solving murders) lead by the great cast. Delicious food and service. I'll go again.
- Very amusing and different experience. A lot of fun and the food was great! Would definitely recommend
- We thoroughly enjoyed the experience and the 4 course meal.
- Loved every moment! The cast are brilliant and so funny, and the food was incredible! I would encourage more people to dress up (we went in full Gatsby outfits and had the best time)!
- Brilliant day out. Great actors, great place and great food
- A really enjoyable experience. Warm welcome, extensive drinks menu, delicious food and the actors did a grand job, would return for part 3.
- So much fun and the food was delicious!
- Great fun from start to finish. Really enjoyed the main course as well.
- Great fun and delicious food
Select date and session