🎫 Standard ticket for 1 (Thursday, Friday and Saturday Matinee)
🎫 Off-peak ticket for 1 (Sunday)
All tickets include an immersive theatre experience and a delicious 4-course meal. Please note that ticket types correspond with the day and time of entry.
✨ Join a host of mysterious characters, new and familiar, for a follow up to the immersive theatre dining experience like no other
💎 Unravel an intriguing murder mystery narrative
🍽️ Enjoy a delicious four-course meal by a BBC Masterchef professional
🚂 Set aboard a beautiful, ornate 1920s train carriage
🌱 Vegetarian and vegan options available
📅 Dates and times: select your dates/times directly in the ticket selector
📍 Location: Pedley Street Station
👤 Age requirement: 13+
♿ Accessibility: the venue is wheelchair accessible
🍽️ Food options: the menu is gluten and nut free. Any other dietary requirements are catered for with ample notice
❓ Please note: each of the train's 8 booths sits up to 8 guests each. If you purchase tickets separately and wish to be seated together, you will have to contact the venue (contact information in your Fever ticket and confirmation email)
- For the full menu click here
The year is 1937, the height of the British Empire. Britain's most famous archaeologist, Dr Errol Earhart, has unearthed the world’s most valuable diamond, the Jewel of the Empire, which is being transported to the Von Cleethorpes estate via Pedley Street station's Murdér Express. It's not long before the diamond is missing, bodies are beginning to pile up and the clock is ticking to catch a killer and recover the Jewel of the Empire. But remember, all is not as it seems and everybody is a suspect - even you!
- Susan P.Jul 2022Part Deux Jewel of the Empire didn't disappoint. Loads of laughs (between the serious business of solving murders) lead by the great cast. Delicious food and service. I'll go again.
- Rebecca A.Jul 2022Very amusing and different experience. A lot of fun and the food was great! Would definitely recommend
- Corinna B.Jun 2022We thoroughly enjoyed the experience and the 4 course meal.
- Alice B.Apr 2022Loved every moment! The cast are brilliant and so funny, and the food was incredible! I would encourage more people to dress up (we went in full Gatsby outfits and had the best time)!
- Sarah T.Apr 2022Brilliant day out. Great actors, great place and great food
- Angharad B.Apr 2022A really enjoyable experience. Warm welcome, extensive drinks menu, delicious food and the actors did a grand job, would return for part 3.
- CeceMay 2022So much fun and the food was delicious!
- PluckybritMay 2022Great fun from start to finish. Really enjoyed the main course as well.
- Monika H.Oct 2022It was good fun! We went there with pretty big expectations and they were met :)
- Kevin T.Sept 2022Outstanding food, especially the vegan option. And the show was one of the funniest shows I've ever seen. Can't recommend or rate this high even.
- John D.Sept 2022An amazing evening. Food and cocktails were glorious, service was excellent and the entertainment was brilliant. Definitely worth the price and would come again.
- Rezina C.Aug 2022It was fabulous and I will definitely be recommending to friends, family and colleagues. Fantastic food and a great cast and performance. Thank you so much for a brilliant time!
- Sonia J.Jul 2022Great fun and delicious food
- Trudie S.May 2022Excellent
- Anne-marie M.Aug 2022Food was great, very delicious! Show was funny and we had a good time.
How to get there?
Funicular Productions - Pedley Street Station
Arch 63 Pedley Street, E1 5BW
- Bethnal Green
- Shoreditch High Street