⭐ Candlelight concerts bring the magic of a live, multi-sensory musical experience to awe-inspiring locations never before used for this purpose in London. Buy your tickets now to discover the music of Taylor Swift at Southwark Cathedral under the gentle glow of candlelight.
📍 Venue: Southwark Cathedral
📅 Dates and times: various dates at 7 p.m. and 9 p.m. (select during purchase)
⏳ Duration: 60 minutes (doors open 40 mins prior to the start time. Late entry is not permitted)
👤 Age requirement: 8+. Anyone under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult
♿ Accessibility: this venue is wheelchair accessible
❓ View the FAQs for this event here
🪑 Seating is assigned on a first come first served basis in each zone
🕯️ If you would like to book a private concert, please click here
🎻 Check out all the Candlelight concerts in London
- Shake it Off
- You Belong With Me
- All Too Well
- We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together
- Blank Space
- Wildest Dream
- Love Story
- The 1
- Lavender Haze
- I Knew You Were Trouble
- String quartet - City String Ensemble
- Wonderful experience! Gorgeous cathedral and a very talented string quartet, loved it!
- Really excellent evening entertainment. So enjoyable in a beautiful location. Taylor joined us in spirit through the arrival of the cathedral cat who sat centre stage amongst all the candles. Magic ☺️
- Absolutely lovely - exceeded my expectations!
- Awsome night!
- Music was fantastic. A little cold in the cathedral!
- So beautiful and immersive; made us cry :)
- So lovely
- Great sound
- fantastic event. brilliant venue and such talented musicians
- Amazing concert! It was perfect. Can’t wait to see it again someday soon!
- Really good performance from the quartet. Great crowd as well as they were singing along.
- The most amazing experience! A lovely atmosphere and great music!!
- Really lovely evening, would definitely recommend. Gorgeous music in a beautiful venue. Only thing I would suggest is if possible, make the mic when the host was speaking louder (music not affected at all!!) and to maybe light some of the side ceiling lights on dim/low or add more candles down the sides to create more ambiance. Otherwise a fantastic night.
- Absolutely magical evening. I may actually go back and experience the same fantastic music again. Wonderful interpretation of Taylor Swift's music. I am sure she would be touched.
- I absolutely enjoyed the concert, it felt like heaven. Looking for more candlelight concerts in the future.
How to get there?
London Bridge, SE1 9DA
- London Bridge
Select date and session