⭐ Candlelight concerts bring the magic of a live, multi-sensory musical experience to awe-inspiring locations never before used for this purpose in Glasgow. Buy your tickets now to discover the music of Taylor Swift at Òran Mór under the gentle glow of candlelight.
📍 Venue: Òran Mór
📅 Dates and times: 26 April at 6:00 p.m. and 8:30 p.m. (select during purchase)
⏳ Duration: 60 minutes (doors open 45 minutes prior to the start time and late entry is not permitted)
👤 Age requirement: 8+. Anyone under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult
♿ Accessibility: this venue is wheelchair accessible
❓ View the FAQs for this event here
🪑 Seating is assigned on a first come first served basis in each zone
🕯️ If you would like to book a private concert, please click here
🎻 Check out all the Candlelight concerts in Glasgow
🎁 To treat your friends and family to a Candlelight gift card, click here
- Lavender Haze
- Love Story
- Blank Space
- We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together
- All Too Well
- Wildest Dreams
- I Knew You Were Trouble
- You Belong With Me
- String quartet - to be announced!
- Incredible! Very elegant atmosphere. The songs were amazing!
- incredible atmosphere and the musicians were absolutely outstanding. I would definitely recommend for Taylor Swift fans or just anyone who enjoys music!
- Loved it. Such beautiful sounds and the venue is gorgeous.
- Was amazing, such attention to detail
- It was a really lovely experience, I couldn't stop smiling and literally screamed with joy when they played my favourite song. However I felt it was a bit short considering the event page said it would last 2 ½ hours and only lasted 1. Confusing. Another thing was the venue, as pretty as it was, the Chapel windows let in too much light therefore messing with the 'candlelight' experience of the whole event as they could barely be seen. The playlist was an incredible choice, choosing the singles alongside some of the best songs (in my opinion) of her career including our anthem was emotional and breathtaking. It was so lovely to be in a sold out room full of fans that I never thought I'd see. Thank you to the musicians and the team who set this up. I certainly had a marvellous time dancing all the way home.
- My only issue is I wished it could've lasted longer because I could listen to this all night.
- Great night the orchestra were amazing cant wait to see more shows :D
- Fantastic experience, 20/10
- A lovely experience in a beautiful venue. Only thing is I’d have preferred if room was darker to fully appreciate the candlelight, hence 4 stars not 5.
- Staff were friendly and informative. The string quartet were absolutely wonderful - I am a Taylor Swift fan and wouldn't typically book any other Candlelight events however we enjoyed it so much that we want to see different tributes! First class.
- Beautiful evening, I had goosebumps the whole way through.
- Amazing, would see again in a heartbeat
- Fantastic evening, beautiful performance. Would book another event.
- Excellent event!
- 3rd time at a candlelight concert. Each different, all excellent!
How to get there?
St Rogers Depot
420 N Campbell St, El Paso, TX 79901, United States, 79901