⭐ Candlelight concerts bring the magic of a live, multi-sensory musical experience to awe-inspiring locations like never seen before in Los Angeles. Get your tickets now to discover the music of Frank Sinatra and Nat King Cole at Hollywood Roosevelt, Blossom Ballroom under the gentle glow of candlelight.
📍 Venue: Hollywood Roosevelt, Blossom Ballroom
📅 Dates and times: various dates available at 6:30 p.m. and 9 p.m. (select during purchase)
⏳ Duration: 60 minutes (doors open 45 mins prior to the start time and late entry is not permitted)
👤 Age requirement: 8 years old or older. Anyone under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult
♿ Accessibility: this venue is wheelchair accessible
❓ View the FAQs for this event here
✔️ Safety measures will be in place throughout the experience
🪑 Seating is assigned on a first come first served basis in each zone
🍷 Beverages available for separate purchase onsite
🕯️ If you would like to book a private concert, please click here
- Almost Like Being In Love
- Come Fly With Me
- Fly Me To The Moon
- I Get A Kick Out Of You
- I've Got You Under My Skin
- Night and Day
- The Way You Look Tonight
- Jazz Ensemble - PureSoul Los Angeles
- It was great ! Amazing experience
- Description of performance seemed to indicate a quartet. I was pleasantly surprised to see them accompanied by a vocalist. Made the evening simply Outstanding but perhaps that info should have been clearer.
- Lovely experience
- It was absolutely gorgeous! I brought my mom and I'm so glad I went. So intimate and cute and great music, plus the band was all incredibly talented. And the singer was pretty cute too 😉 Friendly and welcoming staff! Huge plus. Will definitely be attending more!!
- Smooth "check in", good seating arrangement, friendly staff but the concert was shorter than the promised 1 hour and the sound wasn't managed well. Band was great though, we had a good time!
- really enjoyed it great voice and the venue was nice as well
- It was amazing .... my fiancé loved it
- Beautiful setting with a beautiful band. I had a great night.
- It was amazing.
- Not too long and not too short. They keep the crowd in awe and engaged. The performers’ facial expressions are very expressive which make you feel good and part of the event. Very talented performers and I would highly recommend!
- A magical night!
- Very good singer with great jazz band.
- Absolutely loved it!!!!
Select date and session