⭐ Candlelight concerts bring the magic of a live, multi-sensory musical experience to awe-inspiring locations like never seen before in Toronto. Get your tickets now to discover Valentine’s Day inspired music at The Metropolitan Community Church of Toronto under the gentle glow of candlelight.
📍 Venue: The Metropolitan Community Church of Toronto
📅 Dates and times: February 10 and 11, 2023 at 6:30 p.m. and 8:45 p.m. (select during purchase)
⏳ Duration: 60 minutes (doors open 45 mins prior to the start time and late entry is not permitted)
👤 Age requirement: 8 years old or older. Anyone under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult
♿ Accessibility: this venue is AODA compliant
❓ View the FAQs for this event here
🪑 Seating is assigned on a first come first served basis in each zone
🎻 Check out all the Candlelight concerts in Toronto
🕯️ If you would like to book a private concert (min 40+ people), please click here
🎁 To treat your friends and family to a Candlelight gift card, click here
- Moon River from Breakfast at Tiffany’s – Henry Mancini
- O Mio Babbino Caro from Gianni Schicchi – Giacomo Puccini
- Méditation from Thaïs – Jules Massenet
- String Quartet No. 2 in D Major: III. Notturno: Andante – Alexander Borodin
- Clair de Lune, L.32 – Claude Debussy
- Libertango – Astor Piazzolla
- Love Theme from Romeo and Juliet – Nino Rota
- Gabriel's Oboe from The Mission – Ennio Morricone
- My Heart Will Go On from Titanic – James Horner and Céline Dion
- Intermezzo from Cavalleria Rusticana – Pietro Mascagni
- Serenade for Strings in E Minor, Op. 20: II. Larghetto – Edward Elgar
- Fantasy Overture from Romeo and Juliet – Pyotr Ilyich Tchaikovsky
- Listeso String Quartet
- Sook Young K.Feb 2022Perfectly beautiful!!⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ I liked how each musicians explained about pieces about to they going to play. As a classical musician, I like the idea that this friendly approach going to more appear to the public who's new to classical music. Also using the candles running with batteries is great idea without creating the heats for the environment. And the musicians were brilliant!! I definitely going to keep attend to the other programs. Bravo 👏
- Susie L.Feb 2022Mesmerizing from the very first notes, this was an incredibly intimate and uplifting concert. The musicians were exceptional, as was each mini-narrative before each song. I have already reserved seats for another show next month.
- Farnoush P.May 2022It was amazing, a wonderful experience.
- Veneza H.Feb 2022Absolutely fantastic. Warmed my heart and soul!
- Jean D.Feb 2022A recommendable concert. We were just held in the front door because of an inconsiderate guest however the concert is must see. Kudos to the mucisians and organizers!
- Danielle A.Feb 2022The music was wonderful and the venue was so romantic.
- Steve L.Feb 2022Second time going and it’s absolutely mesmerizing
- Karim R.Feb 2022Great performance
- Marie F.Feb 2022It was beautiful !
- Iuliia M.Feb 2022guys were cool and very entertaining Thank you
- Nicholas D.Feb 2022Very nice staff, great atmosphere
- Ken W.Feb 2022It was a beautiful evening.
- Adrian C.Feb 2022Phenomenal performance. Awesome venue!
- Angelo N.Feb 2022Very entertaining
- Alex T.Feb 2022Amazing!!
Metropolitan Community Church of Toronto
115 Simpson Ave, ON M4K 1A1