⭐ Candlelight concerts bring the magic of a live, multi-sensory musical experience to awe-inspiring locations like never seen before in Minneapolis. Get your tickets now to discover the music of Taylor Swift at The Westminster Presbyterian Sanctuary under the gentle glow of candlelight.
📍 Venue: The Westminster Presbyterian Sanctuary
📅 Dates and times: various dates available at 6:00 p.m. and 8:30 p.m. (select during purchase)
⏳ Duration: 65 minutes (doors open 45 mins prior to the start time and late entry is not permitted)
👤 Age requirement: all guests must be 8 years old or older. Anyone under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult
♿ Accessibility: this venue is wheelchair accessible
❓ View the FAQs for this event here
🪑 Seating is assigned on a first come first served basis in each zone
🕯️ If you would like to book a private concert, please click here
🎻 Check out all the Candlelight concerts in Minneapolis
- Lavender Haze
- Love Story
- Blank Space
- We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together
- All Too Well
- Wildest Dreams
- I Knew You Were Trouble
- You Belong With Me
- Listeso String Quartet
- An amazing performance!! I highly recommend. I’m anxious to attend more!!!!
- The musicians were talented and personable. Lovely evening
- Great show!
- The whole experience felt like a generous gift! The quartet was so talented and the setting was stunning! A beautiful way to hear pop music.
- It was a fun experience to hear the songs we like using a string quartet. The musicians were fun to watch and were very talented
- Such a wonderful experience! Spectacular!
- Hands down one of the coolest experience I've ever had. Great seats, great production, and excellent atmosphere. A+++ recommend to anyone!
- Amazing experience! I love the candlelight concerts and this was beyond incredible!!
- This whole experience was so moving!
- This event was absolutely magical. I'd give you a thousand stars if I could, but five will have to do.
- So fun, musicians were great, funny, relaxed. Very easy going environment
- We loved this experience - music , venue , all of it. We’d love to come again. Thank you!
- Too many people taking flash photos! The performance was amazing!
- Amazing performance, safe environment! Overall, a lovely evening.