⭐ Klimt: The Immersive Experience is a 360º digital art exhibition that invites you to step into the world of the Austrian genius Gustav Klimt. It is brought to you by the organisers of a collection of widely successful exhibitions present in cities across Europe, Asia and the Americas.
🚨 Get your tickets before the exhibition ends on 27 November! 🚨
🎫 Standard Admission - includes entry to the exhibition
- Adult (ages 13–64)
- Child (ages 4–12)
- Family Bundle (min. 4 people, of which max. 2 adults)
- Senior (65+), Student (13–26), or NHS - valid ID required
- Group Bundle (min. 15 people)
🎫 VIP Admission - includes entry to the exhibition, entry to the VR experience* with skip-the-line, and a poster of your choice:
- VIP Adult (ages 13+)
- VIP Child (ages 4–12)
*For Standard Admission only ticket holders, entry to the VR experience can be purchased separately on site
🎨 Discover a new way to enjoy the works of Gustav Klimt
👨🎨 Immerse yourself in the artist's masterpieces with a 360-degree digital show
📽️ One-of-a-kind VR experience
✨ Digital displays, sound effects, projection mapping and much more!
📅 Date: from September 2022
🕒 Opening hours (sessions available every half hour):
- Mondays, Wednesday & Thursdays: 10 a.m. – 7 p.m. (last entry)
- Fridays: 10 a.m. – 6:30 p.m. (last entry)
- Saturdays: 9 a.m. – 6:30 p.m. (last entry)
- Sundays: 9 a.m. – 7 p.m. (last entry)
⏳ Duration: 1 hour and 30 minutes
📍 Location: The Boiler House
👤 Age requirement: all ages are welcome! Free entry for children under 4
♿ Accessibility: the exhibition is fully wheelchair accessible
❓ Please consult the FAQs of this experience here
✔️ The venue will follow COVID protocols established by the UK Government
Have you ever dreamt of stepping into a painting? Embark on an astonishing journey through the incomparable universe of Gustav Klimt, one the greatest artistic geniuses of the turn of the twentieth century. Explore his life, his career, and his secrets like never before with the help of 360º digital projections and a unique virtual reality experience. Immerse yourself in Klimt's artwork, and step into the world created by his brushstrokes.
- Loved the inspired way of animating Klimt's art work into a moving story of his creations and seeing it all around me.
- A really entrancing experience. From the welcoming and friendly staff to the history of Klimt and the Austrian art scene then the “son et lumière” and finally the VR immersion it was a fascinating, entertaining, educational and enjoyable experience. Thank you.
- Wow!! What an exhibition! Ticked every box for me, mind & soul. Went with family ranging from 76 down to 14, everyone of us LOVED it-how often does that happen??!! Could have stayed all day. To anyone undecided….just go!!!
- We loved it. It was a different way to see art. I could sit for hours in the immersive room. Definitely will go to another immersive experience.
- Another great exhibition! Fantastic insight into the artist and his work. These events are absolutely great and the staff are always so upbeat and welcoming. A great visitor experience from start to finish
- Amazing and spectacular
- I had no expectations before going in but it was such a wonderful experience. I enjoyed it so much it was just perfect and I loved the fact that you can make your own version of the paintings at the end of the exhibition, it was such a nice touch. I literally spent 1 hour and 20 min inside because I was truly mesmerised by it all. Definetly recommending this!
- Great wee experience, would’ve loved it to be just a bit longer though. Lack of coffee table books in the store, but I mean, I’m scraping the barrel for criticism here.
- Interesting and different
- Absolutely fantastic experience I would recommend it highly to anyone but especially those who love Klimt
- This was a magical experience and it’s well worth the VIP tickets for the 3D experience and the poster 💕thank you
- I enjoyed it but not as much as I expected. Lots of information to read but prefer to see real painting than immerse in moving display.
- Would have liked to see more portraits. Loved the light show though and gift shop was good
- Would like to see more of the well known paintings projected in the immersive room
- Amazing time!!