⭐ Tutankhamun: His Tomb and His Treasures is an immersive reconstruction of the tomb and treasures of Pharaoh Tutankhamun. This family experience, which has captivated millions of visitors around the world, offers you the opportunity to discover more than 1,000 objects, treasures, graphics, images and films in a unique 3,000m2 venue in Brussels.
🚨 The exhibition ends on 15 January 2023, tickets are selling fast! 🚨
🎫 Official tickets for Tutankhamun: His Tomb and His Treasures - The Exhibit in Brussels
Standard Entry - includes access to the exhibition
- Child (ages 5 to 12)
- Senior (ages 65+) and Student (ages 13 to 26)
- Family Bundle: 3-4-5 people (2 adults max.)
VIP Entry - includes skip-the-line access to the exhibition and a catalogue of the exhibition
- Adult VIP
- Child VIP (ages 5 to 12)
🟠 December - Limited availability
🟡 January - Tickets are selling fast!
🌟 An exhibition to celebrate the 100 year anniversary of the discovery of Tutankhamun's tomb
⚱️ Over 1000 objects, including treasures, pieces of art, images and films
🤩 Admire the death mask, the sarcophagus, the mummy and the pharaoh's shrine
🎧 An audio guide explaining the notes of Howard Carter, the archaeologist behind the discovery of the tomb
⏳ For a limited time: come and relive the tombs discovery with our Virtual Reality tour for FREE
👨👩👧👧 A fun and educational adventure for the whole family
🌍 After having fascinated 7 million visitors in Europe, the exhibition is coming to Brussels!
📅 Date: since July 20th
🕒 Times: everyday from 9am to 6pm (time of last entry)
⏳ Duration: 90 minutes
📍 Location: Tour & Taxis (Brussels)
👤 Age requirement: all ages welcome
♿ Accessibility: wheelchair accessible. The entrance for wheelchair users is located on Rue Picard, next to Gare Maritime
❓ To view the FAQs for this event, click here
Valley of the Kings, Egypt, 1922. Archaeologist Howard Carter unearths a burial chamber and treasure trove from ancient times: the tomb of Pharaoh Tutankhamun, which had lain undisturbed for more than 3,000 years old. This summer (exactly 100 years later), you will finally have the chance to discover all its secrets at this immersive reconstruction. Tutankhamun: His Tomb and His Treasures offers an unprecedented trip back in time to Ancient Egypt. With hundreds of perfectly reconstructed objects, breathtaking decorations and fascinating explanations, it is the most complete exhibition in the world dedicated to revealing the life of the young king. Marvel at the death mask, wonder at the ancient mummy and prepare to uncover the mysteries within its sanctuary. Ready to travel into the legend of the pharaohs? Get your tickets for Tutankhamun: His Tomb and His Treasures - The Exhibit in Brussels !
Avis des utilisateurs
- Fascinating exhibition, and I learned a lot. And the staff were very helpful and friendly.
- great displayed, also for kids
- Great experience very well organised!
- Super exposition et mention particuliere pour le staff qui etait au petit soin
- Excellent expo
- Very informative, well explained and we enjoyed it a lot!
- It was an experience of an lifetime and one that I have been waiting to long to see. I would recommend it for anyone
- An incredible experience, really recommend seeing, even if you're not a Egyptian history buff.
- C’est vraiment très intéressant et très bien fait. Je recommande chaudement. Prévoir 2 heures si on veut tout voir en détail.
- Nice exhibit.
- Très bien organisé et très instructif
- Magical experience
Comment y aller ?
1 Central Wharf, Boston, 02110