⭐ Monet: The Immersive Experience is a 360º digital art exhibition that invites you to step into the world of the French painter Claude Monet, one of the greatest artistic geniuses of the nineteenth century. Get your tickets!
🟡 March - Limited availability
🟢 April - Good availability
👉 Check out our Yoga Immersive Sessions and our Piano Show inside the same venue to make the most of your Monet Experience!
Tickets for Monet: The Immersive Experience in Atlanta
🎫 Standard Admission - includes entry to the experience
- Adult (ages 13+)
- Child (ages 4-12)
- Senior (65+), Student (13-26), or Military - valid ID required
- Family Bundle (2 Adult + 2 Child tickets)
- Group Bundle (min. 15 people)
🎫 VIP Admission - includes entry to the experience plus entry to the VR experience* with skip-the-line, and a poster
- VIP Adult (ages 13+)
- VIP Child (ages 4-12)
*For Standard Admission only ticket holders, entry to the VR experience can be purchased separately on site
🎨 Discover a new way to enjoy the works of Claude Monet
👨🎨 Immerse yourself in the artist's masterpieces with a 360-degree digital show
📽️ Enjoy a one-of-a-kind VR experience
✨ Digital displays, sound effects, projection mapping and much more!
📅 Date: various dates available (select when you purchase)
🕒 Opening hours (time slots available every half hour):
- Wednesdays–Fridays: 10 a.m. – 8 p.m.
- Saturdays: 9 a.m. – 9 p.m.
- Sundays: 9 a.m. – 8 p.m.
⏳ Duration: the visit will take approx. 1 hour and 30 minutes
📍 Location: Exhibition Hub, Atlanta Art Center (5660 Buford Hwy NE)
♿ Accessibility: the exhibition is wheelchair accessible
👤 Age requirement: all ages are welcome. Free entry for children ages 3 and under
❓ Please consult the FAQs of this experience here
✔️ Safety measures will be in place throughout the experience
Have you ever dreamt of stepping into a painting? Embark on an astonishing journey through the incomparable universe of Claude Monet, one of the greatest artistic geniuses of the nineteenth century. Explore his life, his career, and his secrets like never before with the help of 360º digital projections and a unique virtual reality experience. Immerse yourself in Monet's Impressionist artwork, and step into the world created by his brushstrokes. Get your tickets for Monet: The Immersive Experience in Atlanta!
- Educational, uplifting, and completely immersive. Do yourself a favor and buy the $5 virtual reality add-on at the end, it'll be the best $5 you've ever spent in Atlanta.
- Thes best immersive experience I've been to so far!
- Friendly and helpfull staff throughout the experience. Easy access from highway with ample parking. Excellent venue.
- Spectacular! Thought the "big room" portion was outstanding (and it was), but absolutely pay the extra $5 to do the virtual reality experience at the end.
- This was one of the most amazing experiences of my life!
- LOVED IT. WELL DONE. INTERACTIVE FOR SO WONDERFUL. FOLKS AT FRONT DESK AND THROUGHOUT WERE GRACIOUS. LOVED THAT YOU HAD ENOUGH SEATING.
- This was a fabulous way to get to know the intimacy of an artist we all love.
- Loved it!!!! Would like to come back again!
- It was beautiful. My 8 and 11 year old even enjoyed it.
- amazing time,very friendly staff as well!
- It was amazing! Very well done!
- Such a great experience!
- This one is really special. It’s an amazing expression of Monet’s work…brought to life in the moat beautiful way. The exhibit itself is a work of art!!
- It was delightful, and the pleasant staff added to the experience. I’ve loved Monet’s art since the first time I saw one of his paintings.
- Enjoyable way to spend an evening.
The Commodore Bar & Restaurant
79 Western Ave N, St Paul, MN, 55102
Select date and session
- Mar 2023
- Apr 2023