🎫 General Admission Ticket for 1 adult
🎭 Be led across Boston's historical haunted locations by a costumed guide, and hear stories from them about all the spooky things that happened there
🍸 Enjoy some drinks at local historic bars along the way
🕮 Enjoy the ambient by indulging in wonderfully constructed ghost stories and local myths
📅 Date: select your day when purchasing
🕒 Time: 7:30 pm
⏳ Duration: 2 hours
📍 Departure Point: Carrie Nation Cocktail Club
Return Details: Beantown Pub, 100 Tremont St
♿ Accesibility: Event is not wheelchair accesible
❓ Please note: Safety measures will be in place throughout the experience. See your ticket for more details.
- Pass By: King's Chapel, 58 Tremont St, Boston, MA 02108-3201
You'll pass by King's Chapel and its adjacent cemetery for ghost stories.
- Pass By: Granary Burying Ground, Tremont Street (between Park and School Sreets), Boston, MA 02108
Listen to spooky stories about Granary Burying Ground while enjoying drinks in the bar across the street.
- Pass By: Between Beacon St and Cambridge St Beacon Hill, Boston, MA 02108
Hear ghost stories from Beacon Hill as we walk by the neighborhood.
- Pass By: Old City Hall, 45 School St, Boston, MA 02108-3206
Hear spooky stories and have the opportunity to take pictures as we walk by the historic building.
Unearth the spooky and lesser-known history of Boston on this 2.5-hour guided ghost tour and pub crawl. A costumed guide will lead you through some of the most eerie historic streets in the city and tell you tales from their haunted buildings along the way. During the tour, you will also stop at several well-known local Boston bars and pubs to enjoy a refreshing beverage before continuing on your way.
Terms and conditions
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Select date and session