🎫 General Admission Ticket for 1 adult (Senior's option available)
⛵ Ride down the Boston river and take in the waterfront from the comfort of a heated observatory cabin
⚓ Discover Boston Harbor through professional commentary from the captain
❄️Take in a different way of enjoying the winter season with a choice of hot drinks available during your journey (not included)
📅 Date and time: Departures at 3 p.m., various dates available (select during purchase)
⏳ Duration: 2 hours (including a 30 minute preboarding period)
📍 Location: Rowes Wharf, Boston, MA 02110, USA
♿ Accessibility: this experience is not wheelchair accessible
❓ Please note: Safety measures will be in place throughout the experience. See your ticket for more details.
- Pass By: Boston Seaport, Seaport Blvd & Boston Wharf Rd, Boston, MA 02210
- Cruise by Fort Independence, taking in views of Boston's Seaport District along the way
- Pass By: USS Constitution Museum, Bldg 22 Charlestown Navy Yard Charlestown, Boston, MA 02129
- Cruise by the U.S.S. Constitution at dry dock in the Charlestown Navy Yard and await the cannon fire, presented by the US Navy to announce the setting of the sun.
- Pass By: Old North Church & Historic Site, 193 Salem St, Boston, MA 02113-1123
- Cruise by North End and catch a glimpse of Old North Church, made famous by the Midnight Ride of Paul Revere
Warm up with a cup of hot cocoa from the hot chocolate bar and take in the sights as this beautiful 1920s-style yacht cruises around Boston's waterfront neighborhoods, such as North End. Enjoy cruising under the Tobin Bridge for a unique perspective of this iconic landmark. Enjoy some music and the expert commentary provided by the captain as you drift along the Boston river. Watch the sky's hue go from blues to oranges behind the outline of Boston's city skyline.
Terms and conditions
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Select date and session