⭐ Candlelight concerts bring the magic of a live, multi-sensory musical experience to awe-inspiring locations like never seen before in Toronto. Get your tickets now to discover the music of Coldplay at Metropolitan Community Church under the gentle glow of candlelight.
📍 Venue: Metropolitan Community Church
📅 Dates and times: various dates and times available (select during purchase)
⏳ Duration: 60 minutes (doors open 45 mins prior to the start time and late entry is not permitted)
👤 Age requirement: 8 years old or older. Anyone under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult
♿ Accessibility: this venue is wheelchair accessible
❓ View the FAQs for this event here
✔️ Safety measures will be in place throughout the experience
🪑 Seating is assigned on a first come first served basis in each zone
🕯️ If you would like to book a private concert, please click here
- Don’t Panic
- Speed of Sound
- Fix You
- In My Place
- Adventure of a Lifetime
- Hymn for the Weekend
- Warning Sign
- The Scientist
- Sky Full of Stars
- Solo piano - to be announced!
- It was spectacular. The ambiance was serene and beautiful, the pianist was outstanding. A wonderful experience.
- The hosts were generous and kind, I mostly the pianist and how well he performed. Definitely grammy show worthy!!
- The experience was wonderful. Great for both dating another and self
- Would not recommend
- Absolutely incredible. The pianist was unbelievable. He didn't miss a note. The music was perfect, candles perfect, everything was magic. 10/10 would go again anytime.
- Awesome concert! The audience sang along!
- Great show! Godfrey is a true prodigy! However there could have been more entertainment value from the hosts.
- Amazing! What an amazing experience! Thank you so much!
- Such a beautiful experience with a talented personable performer. The interaction and storytelling with the crowd was particularly nice.
- An absolutely beautiful evening! Touched my soul in so many ways and I feel blessed to have experienced this special event. Thank you so much!
- Enjoyable evening. Talented pianist. Great music (of course) but a little monotonous with the arrangement.
- Thoroughly entertaining. The venue was lovely and Godwin is an exceptional musician, we enjoyed every minute.
- the music was great the ambient was fabulous will look for an event similar to this one loved it
Select date and session