⭐ Candlelight concerts bring the magic of a live, multi-sensory musical experience to awe-inspiring locations never before used for this purpose in Perth. Buy your tickets now to discover the music of Radiohead at Perth Town Hall under the gentle glow of candlelight.
📍 Venue: Perth Town Hall
📅 Dates and times: 27 October at 6:30 p.m. and 8:30 p.m. (select during purchase)
⏳ Duration: 65 minutes (doors open 30 mins prior to the start time and late entry is not permitted)
👤 Age requirement: 8+. Anyone under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult
♿ Accessibility: this venue is wheelchair accessible
❓ View the FAQs for this event here
✔️ Safety measures will be in place throughout the experience
🪑 Seating is assigned on a first come first served basis in each zone
🕯️ If you would like to book a private concert, please click here
🎻 Check out all the Candlelight concerts in Perth
- Motion Picture Soundtrack
- Karma Police
- No Surprises
- Pyramid Song
- Burn the Witch
- And more!
- String quartet - Aquila + Drum
- We thoroughly enjoyed the evening. The performers were amazing and the venue and candle experience was fantastic.
- So good! Dolce were fantastic - great venue
- Very professional Beautifully instrumental
- Most amazing 1 hour ❤️❤️❤️❤️
- Fantastic! Very enjoyable 👍🏻
- We loved it.
- Brilliant, thank you!
- Everything was perfect. Very easy to buy the tickets. The staff were very kind. I do not have any to complain about.
- It was really amazing. Seeing the band having so much fun performing was just amazing and made it even more perfect. It was really pretty with all the candles.
- A phenomenal experience, highly talented musicians who captured the artistry of Radiohead perfectly. Couldn’t rate this high enough! Uber inspiring, I loved how the violin captured the pain, loneliness and angst that Radiohead convey in many songs. Loved it and considering coming back again!
- beautiful interpretations, intimate crowd, moody lighting, memorable experience.
- Amazing night! So talented.