⭐ Candlelight concerts bring the magic of a live, multi-sensory musical experience to awe-inspiring locations like never seen before in Minneapolis. Get your tickets now to discover Holiday inspired music at the Granada Theater under the gentle glow of candlelight.
📍 Venue: Granada Theater
📅 Dates and times: December 14 and 21 at 6:30 p.m. and 8:45 p.m. (select during purchase)
⏳ Duration: 65 minutes (doors open 30 mins prior to the start time and late entry is not permitted)
👤 Age requirement: 8 years old or older. Anyone under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult
♿ Accessibility: this venue is ADA compliant (note: mezzanine seating is not wheelchair accessible)
❓ View the FAQs for this event here
🚀 Immerse yourself in the Aircraft, Military, Space & Rocketry exhibits available
🪑 Seating is assigned on a first come first served basis in each zone
🕯️ If you would like to book a private concert (min 40+ people), please click here
🎻 Check out all the Candlelight concerts in Minneapolis
- Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas - Ella Fitzgerald
- Cool Yule - Louis Armstrong
- This Christmas - Donny Hathatway
- Skating” (from A Charlie Brown Christmas) - Vince Guaraldi Trio
- What Are You Doing New Year's Eve - Ella Fitzgerald
- Someday at Christmas - Stevie Wonder
- The Christmas Song (Chestnuts Roasting on an Open Fire) - Nat King Cole
- My Favorite Things - John Coltrane
- String Quartet - Range Ensemble
- Just amazing to listen to top notch, local jazz musicians/singers that clearly love what their doing. We were all super impressed and enjoyed each and every sing. What a wonderful way to celebrate the holiday. The theater was beyond beautiful and so intimate! I’m so happy we discovered the theater. We had no idea it existed . We will definitely return in the future!!
- Attending the Candlelight Holiday Jazz event was very good. My friends, daughter and I all enjoyed the evening. The music was so good. All of the performers were so good and really seem to be enjoying what they were doing. It was fun to have the Candlelight show at the Granada Theater. This was a new venue for us! It was very festive, intimate and carefully spaced for COVID 19 safety precautions. I would recommend the show to others!
- Omg! Best show to attend! Loved it all! Romantic, lovely, beautiful venue and the show was fantastic! Can’t wait to attend more shows!
- Love love loved the concert! How did I not know about Pure Jazz! I couldn’t sit still!
- The ambiance is beautiful and the jazz group was excellent!
- Try his was such an incredible evening and experience. The highlight of our holiday!
- Love it! The space at Granada Theater is beautiful, the music was awesome. Highly recommend.
- Amazing performance! My husband and I loved it!
- The venue was nice and the entertainment amazing. The theater was a bit smaller than expected and it was not as easy for shorter people to see when sitting in the back but overall it was a great experience.
- Loved it! Will go again! Thank you!
- Wonderful performance and beautiful setting!
- A little loud at points but wonderful overall
- Amazing event
Select date and session