⭐ Dino Safari is a walk-thru dinosaur exhibition with over 20 realistic and scientifically-accurate animatronic creatures. Get up close and personal with these giant dinos in a thrilling experience!
🚨 Due to popular demand, Dino Safari: A Walk-Thru Adventure has been extended until September 5. Don't miss this dino-mite adventure! 🚨
🎫 General entry - includes standard entry to the exhibition
- General Admission for 1
- Family Bundle (min. 4, of which at least 2 children)
- Group Bundle (min. 8)
🎫 VIP Admission for 1 - includes skip-the-line entry to the exhibition + Dino Safari laminate + 20% discount in the gift shop
- VIP Admission for 1
- VIP Admission for 1 with access to the Virtual Reality experience (limited to guests ages 7+)
- VIP Mystery Ticket
- VIP Family Bundle (min. 4, of which at least 2 children)
🎫 Summer Pass - includes unlimited number of visits. Please click here for details
🎁 VIP ticket holders will have a 20% discount at the Dino Safari store. Please show your VIP ticket at the store to enjoy this offer.
🦕 Get up close and personal with ancient creatures in a thrilling experience
🦖 Stand next to 20+ full-scale, scientifically-accurate animatronic dinosaurs with smooth, quiet, and realistic movements
💬 Learn how dinosaurs evolved over time, where they lived, and the discoveries paleontologists have made about their habits
🛂 Kids receive a passport booklet to get stamped as they walk through the exhibit - engaging and educational!
✍️ Take part in the Draw Alive Digital Drawing Game where you can color in creatures and animals and watch them virtually come alive on a large screen thanks to scanning technology
📅 Date: August - September 2022
🕒 Time slots (available every half hour):
- Mondays – Thursdays: 12 p.m. – 4:00 p.m. (last entry)
- Fridays: 12 p.m. – 6:00 p.m. (last entry)
- Saturdays: 10:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m. (last entry)
- Sundays: 11:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m. (last entry)
⏳ Duration: the visit will take 30 to 60 minutes
📍 Location: Faneuil Hall Marketplace
👤 Age requirement: all ages are welcome. Children under 2 do not need a ticket to attend
❓ Please note: The Haymarket Station on the MBTA’s orange train line continues to be closed until further notice. Guests can exit the orange line at the State or North Stations for a short walk to the exhibition. You can consult the FAQs of this experience here
🥽 Please note: if you have previously experienced epileptic seizures or blackouts when exposed to certain light patterns / flashing lights or you are sensitive to light, we ask that you please refrain from participating in the VR experience
Get up close and personal with the most fascinating creatures from ancient times: dinosaurs! From the mighty T. Rex of North America to the giant amphibious Spinosaurus from Africa, feel the thrill of standing next to over 20 full-scale, scientifically-accurate animatronic dinosaurs with smooth, quiet, realistic movements. You’ll learn where on Earth they lived, how they behaved, and how they evolved over time. Ready for your Dino Safari?
- Great exhibit for our 2 and a half year old grandson. Thought he would be afraid but he loved it!
- It was great my 2 greatgrand sons had a super time enjoyed ever minute,well done
- needs more signs around quincy market. rides way too expensive
- Dinosaurs were overall great. Children loved them. Kind of wish the atmosphere was a little more like you we’re actually taken back into the world of dinosaurs. But overall really worth it.
- Kids loved it! Very cool experience
- Would've liked there to be more for the little ones to do.
- Amazing dinosaurs and I learned so much about the different types of dinosaurs and from what area they were in. Great job!
- Great overall flow. The main attraction at end with T-Rex, Triceratops and the coloring the page to put on video should have been a much bigger room. Got overly congested.
- Great experience. My kids loved it.
- My son loved it!
- It was ok. They should add an app audio tour to help learn more about the stations.
- The Dino Safari was an amazing experience. I got to see life-sized Dinosaurs and how big they are compared to an average human being!
- The exhibits were excellent but many of the explanatory signs were unreadable. Either print was too small or they were in the dark or so close to the floor that you needed to lie on the floor to read them.
- Could have been more interactive with having somebody there
- The dinosaurs were life like. We had a good time, we just wished there was bit more and maybe an area where we can take good photos
Faneuil Hall Marketplace
4 S Market St, MA 02109