⭐ Candlelight concerts bring the magic of a live, multi-sensory musical experience to awe-inspiring locations like never seen before in Washington D.C.Get your tickets now to discover the music of Vivaldi at the Church of the Ascension and St. Agnes under the gentle glow of candlelight.
📍 Venue: Church of the Ascension and Saint Agnes
📅 Dates and times: November 8 at 6:30 p.m. and 9:00 p.m. (select during purchase)
⏳ Duration: 65 minutes (doors open 60 mins prior to the start time and late entry is not permitted
👤 Age requirement: 8 years old or older. Anyone under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult
♿ Accessibility: this venue is ADA compliant
❓ View the FAQs for this event here
✅ Safety measures will be in place throughout the experience. See your ticket for more details
🪑 Seating is assigned on a first come first served basis in each zone
🕯️ If you would like to book a private concert (min 40+ people), please click here
- The Four Seasons, Violin Concerto in G Minor, Op. 8 No. 1 RV 269: “Spring” – Vivaldi
- The Four Seasons, Violin Concerto in G Minor, Op. 8 No. 2 RV 315: “Summer” – Vivaldi
- Thaïs: Méditation – Jules Massenet
- Recomposed by Max Richter: Vivaldi, The Four Seasons: "Spring 3” – Max Richter
- The Cuatro Estaciones Porteñas: Verano Porteño – Astor Piazzolla
- Libertango – Astor Piazzolla
- The Four Seasons, Violin Concerto in G Minor, Op. 8 No. 3 RV 293: “Autumn” – Vivaldi
- The Four Seasons, Violin Concerto in G Minor, Op. 8 No. 4 RV 297: “Winter” – Vivaldi
- Listeso String Quartet
💬 Kathy T. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐: "What an enjoyable evening! The venue was beautiful, the music was fantastic. Everything was handled in a very professional and safe way!"
💬 Randall C. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐: "Great experience. Great safety standards and everyone genuinely seemed happy to be there."
💬 Dorian T. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐: "Wonderful experience, right amount of time for the concert and great environment! We loved it!!!"
Select date and session