Tickets for Film Tour at the Old Royal Naval College & Painted Hall in London
🎫 Adult Ticket (17+) for 1
📽️ Take a fascinating behind-the-scenes look at the filming location featured in Pirates of the Caribbean, Les Misérables, Cruella, The Crown, and Bridgerton
⛪ Explore the breath-taking 17th century Painted Hall that took 19 years to complete (known as the UK's Sistine Chapel)
📜 Join award-winning tours throughout the day which tell the story of this magnificent riverside estate
👑 Glimpse the remains of Greenwich Palace, only unearthed in 2016, the place where Henry VIII and Elizabeth I were born
🎳 Try your hand at one of the last remaining Victorian Skittle Alleys (12 p.m. - 3 p.m.)
📅 Date: various dates (select during purchase)
🕒 Time: 12:30 p.m. and 2:30 p.m.
- The college and Painted Hall will close earlier than usual on the following dates, between 3 p.m. and 4 p.m.: 29 July, 2 & 5 August, September (2, 16, 23, 29), October (7 & 21), 18 November & 2 December. The Painted Hall is closed all day on the following dates: 16 November, 24, 25 & 26 December
⏳ Duration: 1 hour
📍 Location: The Old Royal Naval College (arrive at Visitor Centre)
❓ Please note: if you plan on visiting the Victorian Skittle Alley, please make sure to check if it is open on arrival
👤 Age requirement: all ages are welcome and children aged 16 and under go free. See your Fever confirmation email for more information on how to obtain their free ticket
♿ Accessibility: the venue is wheelchair accessible
The Old Royal Naval College Guided Tours
- Film tours run Saturday and Sunday at 12:30 p.m. and 2:30 p.m. and from 1 April to 28 August, at the same times on Friday and Monday
Additional tours included in ticket purchase:
- The '500 Years of History' site tour runs every day at 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. (hourly)
- Painted Hall talks run every 30 minutes from 11 a.m. to 4 p.m. (Alternatively, audio guides are also available in 7 languages)
Take a trip behind the scenes at one of the world’s most popular filming locations! During this 60-minute tour, you’ll visit the riverside grounds and Painted Hall where many memorable film and TV moments took place. See where The Crown’s Buckingham Palace was recreated, the romantic plotting in Bridgerton unravelled, the antics of Meryl Streep in The Iron Lady unfolded and the words "my awful wedded wife” were uttered by Rowan Atkinson in Four Weddings and a Funeral. Uncover tricks of the trade, intriguing filming tales and more! Get your tickets now for Film Tour at the Old Royal Naval College & Painted Hall in London!
- Very entertaining and knowledgable
- Mike my guide was very knowledgeable.
- Very enjoyable
- Really cool tour! Our guide was amazing. Event happening on the day in the painted hall so it was a slightly shortened tour. Got lucky and even saw a live set as something was being filmed on the day. Would recommend to anyone who loves films.
- Really enjoyed it. Found out lots of interesting things. Would recommend
- An excellent tour lead by Thomas who was very informative and interesting.
How to get there?
Saint Benedict Cathedral
1328 Lincoln Avenue, Evansville, 47714-1516
Don't miss out!
Select date and session
- Dec 2023
- Jan 2024
- Feb 2024
- Mar 2024
- Apr 2024