🎫 Jazz Dinner Show Ticket for 1
🎷 Enjoy some live music from Pasadena’s best jazz groups including Jazz Group Liela Avila and Friends
🍽️ Tuck into a delicious 2-course dinner
❤️ The perfect date night experience to share with a loved one
📅 Date: various dates available (select when you purchase)
🕒 Time: 5:30 p.m. – 9:30 p.m. (Check in is at 5:15 p.m.)
📍 Location: Sorriso Pop-up
👤 Age requirement: all ages welcome (must be 21+ with valid ID to purchase alcohol)
❓ Please note: Drinks, sales tax and gratuity are not included in the ticket price
✔️ Safety measures will be in place throughout the experience.
- See the menu here. Choose one item from each course
Spend your Sunday in style with this experience. Come with family, or for a date and listen to the sweet sounds of the jazz show in Old Town Pasadena. Sunday nights feature a rotation of some of Pasadena’s best jazz groups including resident Jazz Group Liela Avila & Friends. Whilst you wind down with this gorgeous jazz, enjoy a two-course dinner. What better way to send off your weekend? Get your tickets today.
- I couldn’t have asked for a better evening. One surprise after another of delicious food, incredible entertainment, perfect service. Absolutely what I needed!
- Incredible vibe like no other. Some places promise you an enjoyable dining experience but this place delivers.
- An incredible experience of live rich jazz vocals in an intimate setting with dinner, wine, and a glowing ambience.
- We had an excellent evening, the band was great, I would recommend it
- Liela Avila the jazz singer was amazing, as usual. Thank you Sorriso
- We really enjoyed our meal and the music was great!
- Amazing food and good entertainment. Would purchase again.
- Very nice and food was delicious. I would go again.
- The food was delicious; the jazz band with Poppa John and his daughter Lila were great. Thanks for the outdoor heat lamps, they served their purpose.
- Band was so good. Good ambiance and the food was great!
- Always a good time good music and food
- great music. very good food. enjoyable ambience.
- awesome live music very romantic
- was a great experience, the band was a riot.
- The food was good the band was great the outside patio was also really nice
Select date and session