🎫 General Admission Ticket for 1: includes three hours of unlimited samplings of agave spirits and Latin-inspired food
🎫 VIP Ticket for 1: includes all of the items from the general admission ticket type plus early entry and high-end expressions of mezcal añejo and extra añejo.
💃 A unique celebration of fine agave spirits, arts and entertainment inspired by the richness of Latin culture
🥃 Over 25 estaciónes de Sabor with more than 135 varieties of agave spirits to sample
👩🏫 Hacer + Probar / Make + Taste: learn the art of making agave-inspired cocktails
🍽️ Local culinary pros serving up traditional bites, such as Taqueria Habanero DC x Tequila Mezcal DC, Taqueria Picoso, 7 Moltin, Tequila and Taco & more to come!
📅 Date: September 8th, 2023
- VIP tickets: 6pm - 10pm
- General admission: 7pm - 10pm
📍 Location: The Schuyler
👤 Age requirement: 21+ with valid ID
Come and enjoy an enriching experience of Latin culture like you never have before. Arte Agave Grand Fiesta is a unique experience celebrating fine agave spirits, arts and entertainment with over 25 tasting stations, with more than 100 varieties of agave spirits to sample. You can also learn the art of making agave-inspired cocktails, as well as eating authentic Latin cuisine. Get your tickets today!
- Really good time. Nice vibes and good drinks and food
- This was such a great,organized and from food to tequilas .. awesome time
- Bring it back again!
- Excellent selection and a great atmosphere
- Incredible I’m coming back next year
- Amazing! Great food, ambience and drinks!
- What a fun event!
- Had an amazing time. Wish I had known that you could dress up and a makeup artist was going to be there to do face painting. Missed out on that but the food was great and of course the drinks were delicious! The dj and the mariachi group were awesome! The dancers were excellent. More decorations was all that was needed for such a big venue.
- Great value for the service and show
- Great event.
- Loved it
- Food was great and the tequilas were amazing. I learned so much with the seminars about Agave and the difference between Tequila and Mezcal. The music and dances were really nice too.
- It was so much fun. The food was good and the tequila was amazing
- Great food, great vibe, great tasting class. I would come back next year.
- First timer and I’d definitely go again
1001 14th St NW, Washington, DC 20005, 20005-3402