⭐ Stranger Things: The Experience is an immersive experience in San Francisco based on the iconic Netflix show. Be the hero of your own Stranger Things story and unlock your power as you journey through Hawkins Lab alongside your favorite characters. Then enjoy an 80s-style medley of locations and fan-favorite moments with merchandise, food & drinks, photo ops, interactive performers, and more surprises!
Presented by Netflix & Fever
🚨 This experience is coming to an end so it's offering a 25% discount using code STEXPERIENCE25 at checkout for sessions on Friday, Sep 30! The experience ends on October 2nd and tickets are selling fast, get yours now! 🚨
🔴 September - Last tickets!
🟠 October - Very limited availability
Tickets for Stranger Things: The Experience in San Francisco
🎫 Standard Admission - includes admission to the Hawkins Lab immersive experience and the free-roam Mix-Tape medley of locations
🎫 VIP Admission - includes admission to the Hawkins Lab immersive experience and the free-roam Mix-Tape medley of locations + a complimentary drink, a special Stranger Things gift, and priority access
Choose from the following ticket options:
- Ticket for 1 person
- Youth: ticket for 1 person (ages 5-17) - All minors must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian
- Group Bundle: 6+ tickets at a reduced price
👉 For personalized packages and private sessions for full buyouts, please visit our website
🎬 Be the hero and unlock your power in a brand-new, exclusive Stranger Things story
💬 Interact with your favorite Stranger Things characters
🤩 Enjoy a high-quality production with incredible special effects
✨ Explore nostalgic 80s-themed shops and iconic locations straight from the show such as Scoops Ahoy
🛍️ Enjoy themed food & drinks and take home exclusive merchandise
📸 Take pics in the Byers’ living room, in an 80s-style photo booth, at the Palace Arcade, or with a Demogorgon
📅 Dates: From June to October 2, 2022
🕒 Opening hours: (time slots available every half hour)
- Wednesdays, Thursdays & Fridays: 4:00 p.m. – 9:00 p.m.
- Saturdays & Sundays: 10:30 a.m. – 9:00 p.m.
⏳ Duration: the immersive experience lasts 45 min., but you are welcome to stay and hang out in the Mix-Tape for as long as you’d like!
📍 Location: Skylight at The Armory - 333 14th St, San Francisco (Please enter through the 14th Street doors. We encourage rideshare as there is limited street parking available.)
👤 Age requirement: this experience is recommended for ages 13+. All minors must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian. Due to the nature of the experience and special effects, children under 5 will not be admitted
💡 This experience contains sequences of flashing lights, which may affect guests who are susceptible to photosensitive epilepsy or other photo sensitivities
👗 Dress code: the 80s are calling! You're invited to a bodacious world of fanny packs and shoulder pads
❓ Please consult the FAQs of this experience here
Nerd, do you copy? It’s your turn to be the main character! Be the hero of your own Stranger Things story at Stranger Things: The Immersive Experience. Your journey will begin in Hawkins Lab, where you’ll take part in a story-driven interactive adventure and use your powers to save the day alongside Eleven, Dustin, Mike, Lucas, Max, and Will. After all that excitement, the fun is far from over: head on over to Mix-Tape to enjoy a throwback to the 80s in iconic locations such as Scoops Ahoy, Family Video, and the Palace Arcade. Whether you come alone, with your family, or with your squad, this is one ǝƃuɐɹʇs experience you don’t want to miss. Get your tickets for Stranger Things: The Experience in San Francisco now!
- Everything was amazingly in character and the food was great too. All the workers were so kind and helpful. The experience itself was so fun and unique. It was just phenomenal.
- I love the acting throughout the experience — realistic and engaging. The set designs, lighting, and atmosphere were perfect. We had such a great time and have already recommended it to our friends.
- Loved this! Took my kids they had so much fun! I will say, that ever since we have visited our sleep has improved! So thank you Hawkins! :)
- The entire experience was amazing. Actors were funny and believable. Great time. Amazing tech during the final fight. Going into the portal to the upside down was so fun. Thank you!
- As a stranger things fan this experience was a dream come true for both me and my brother. The experience visuals and leaders really made me feel like I was apart of the show. I definitely recommend checking it out before it leaves your town. You can roam for a a long as you’d like after the experience. You can eat and shop. The food was great along with the cocktails. There’s also exclusive merchandise!
- BEST DAY OF MY LIFE! everything was so engaging and interactive. i would 100000% do it again it was amazing and a chance of a lifetime The characters played were so funny and so real as it is in the actual show
- An absolute blast - a must for anyone who's a Stranger Things fan. It really felt like I was on set of the show!
- I loved the actors most of all! The doctors in the lab were amazing! My favorite part was when the Scoops Ahoy worker approached my daughter and asked, “Do you go to Hawkins High?” So much fun. I loved the phone booths and how the phones ring with characters on the other end. Loved all the nostalgia and again, all the characters who would interact with us. So much fun!
- This was a phenomenal event! The interactive experience was really fun and authentic. The after location was so authentic and all the merch and concessions were really fun. Really well done!!
- Took my 11 yr old daughter as her promotion gift. We all enjoyed the experience! Very entertaining and loved the 3d effects. Also personnel we’re in character the whole time which made the experience 10x’s better! Definitely recommend! FYI it was the Upside Down BAR for me!!!!
- The entire experience was AMAZING!!! The main experience was awesome, especially the 3D part, I actually jumped from the demagorgans! It was great to see characters from the show, too. The mix tape was a blast, food was delicious and the actors there were so fun to interact with! As a huge Stranger Things fanatic, it was a totally memorable experience!
- The best thing I’ve ever been to in my life! I had so much fun and enjoyed every second. Hopefully this returns in the future because it was amazing!!❤️🖤
- GREAT!!! So much fun and very interactive! love the mixtape lounge and the 80s style food vendors and actors! Thank you!!
- Awesome experience for whole family. Loved the characters interactive parts & the visit to Hawkins.
- Really fun experience for us (1 adult, 3 teens). They did a great job of capturing the feeling of Hawkins Lab, with a good layer of tongue-in-cheek. The retro 80s vibe was well done, and the neon starcourt mall experience after was 👍🏼
Skylight at The Armory
333 14th St, San Francisco, CA, 94103