🎫 Adult Entry for 1 (18–64)
- Night-time admission to the Exploratorium
🏡 Learn and play at the same time with over 650 hands-on exhibits at night
🎵 Experience a special adults-only program of guest speakers, music, films, and one-of-a-kind activities
📅 Date: various Thursdays available (select during purchase)
🕒 Time: 6 p.m.–10 p.m.
📍 Location: Exploratorium
♿ Accessibility: the museum is wheelchair accessible
🌍 Languages: museum map available in English, Spanish, French, Portuguese, German, Traditional Chinese, Simplified Chinese, Korean, and Japanese
👤 Age requirement: 18+
✔️ Safety measures will be in place throughout the experience
📱 You will find more information about your booking in your Fever ticket and confirmation email
❓ For this event, all sales are final and tickets can’t be refunded, changed or modified. For more information, please refer to our T&Cs
San Francisco's Exploratorium is more than just a fun and educational museum during daytime - it's a lot of fun on Thursday nights, too. Step into a world of science, art, and human perception at night with over 650 hands-on exhibits designed to boggle the mind.
- Great time ! Tons of things to do. Playground for adults ! I felt like a kid again :)
- Fun! 4 hours is barely enough to explore the whole exhibit. Will have to come back.
- I bought the tickets for my daughters. They had a nice time.
- Great experience!!!
- Top night, a pleasant surprise as had no idea what to expect. We booked it as an idea of what to do for a night when we were in town. If you do something once, the evening flew by and was fun as well as interesting. So do this!
First United Methodist Church
6 East Wright Street, Pensacola, 32501
Don't miss out!
Select date and session
- Oct 2023
- Nov 2023