⭐ Monet: The Immersive Experience is a 360º digital art exhibition that invites you to step into the world of the French genius Claude Monet, one of the greatest artistic geniuses of the nineteenth century
🚨 New dates added! 🚨
🎫 Standard Access - includes entry to the exhibition:
- Child (4 to 12)
- Family Pass: 2 adults + 2 kids
- Senior (65+), Student (13 to 26), or Military
- Group bundle (min. groups of 15 visitors)
🎫 VIP Access - includes entry to the exhibition, entry to the VR experience* with skip-the-line, and a poster:
- VIP Adult
- VIP Child (4 to 12)
*For Standard Access only ticket holders, entry to the VR experience can be purchased separately on site
🎨 Discover a new way to enjoy the works of Claude Monet
👨🎨 Immerse yourself in the artist's masterpieces with a 360-degree digital show
📽️ One-of-a-kind VR experience
✨ Digital displays, sound effects, projection mapping and much more!
📅 Dates: March - August, 2022
🕒 Opening hours (time slots available every half hour):
- Friday and Saturday: 10:00 a.m. – 7:30 p.m.
- Sunday: 10:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
⏳ Duration: 60 to 75 minutes
📍 Location: 1345 N. Montebello Boulevard, Montebello, Los Angeles, California
♿ Accessibility: the exhibition is wheelchair accessible
👤 Age requirement: all ages are welcome!
❓ Please consult the FAQs of this experience here
✔️ Safety measures will be in place throughout the experience.
Have you ever dreamt of stepping into a painting? Embark on an astonishing journey through the incomparable universe of Claude Monet, one of the greatest artistic geniuses of the nineteenth century. Explore his life, his career, and his secrets like never before with the help of 360º digital projections and a unique virtual reality experience. Immerse yourself in Monet's Impressionist artwork, and step into the world created by his brushstrokes.
- Wonderful! So glad we went .
- Loved it!!!
- We had an awesome experience!!!
- Every detail was perfect. Excellent presentation
- Not what I expected
- Excellent!!! If you like art and technology, completely worth it
- So beautifully put together and informative! Lots of history of the artist, his works, Impressionism and the times. The last room with the immersive videos is absolutely mesmerizing - we could have watched it all day. So happy we went!
- It was an enoyable experience reviewing the paintings of Monet, historical facts, and the immersion rooms was rather relaxing and soothing.
- what a great experience, it was nice to see art in a new form.
- Was really wonderful to see especially the vr experience
- It was such a wonderful experience. I took my mom there and we were both blown away by the interactive art displays. Definitely worth going again
- Amazing. Extremely enjoyable. We had been to the Klimt Immersion and this was equally enjoyable.
- It was fun and interesting
- Monet is one of my favorite and this experience was incredible. Especially the added garden was so much fun and really beautiful.
- The VR feature was everything and then some. I would go back just to do that again.
1345 N. Montebello Boulevard, Montebello, California
1345 N. Montebello Boulevard, Montebello, California, 90640