⭐ Klimt: The Immersive Experience is a 360º digital art exhibition that invites you to step into the world of the incomparable universe of Gustav Klimt, one of the greatest artistic geniuses of the turn of the twentieth century
🚨 The experience is coming to an end! Don't miss out and get your tickets before July 31st (last date)🚨
🎫 Standard Access - includes entry to the exhibition:
- Child (4 to 12)
- Family Pass: 2 adults + 2 kids
- Additional Child: For Family Pass
- Senior (65+), Student (13 to 26), or Military
- Group Bundle (for 15 or more people)
🎫 VIP Access - includes entry to the exhibition, entry to the VR experience* with skip-the-line, and a poster of your choice:
- VIP Adult
- VIP Child (4 to 12)
*For Standard Access only ticket holders, entry to the VR experience can be purchased separately on site
🎨 Discover a new way to enjoy the works of Gustav Klimt
👨🎨 Immerse yourself in the artist's masterpieces with a 360-degree digital show
📽️ One-of-a-kind VR experience
✨ Digital displays, sound effects, projection mapping and much more!
📅 Dates: various dates available (select during purhcase)
🕒 Opening hours (time slots available every half hour):
- Thursdays and Sundays: 10:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- Fridays and Saturdays: 10:00 a.m. – 7:30 p.m.
⏳ Duration: 60 to 75 minutes
📍 Location: 1345 N. Montebello Boulevard, Montebello, California
♿ Accessibility: the exhibition is wheelchair accessible
👤 Age requirement: all ages are welcome!
❓ Please consult the FAQs of this experience here
✔️ Safety measures will be in place throughout the experience. Masks will be required at all times.
Have you ever dreamt of stepping into a painting? Embark on an astonishing journey through the incomparable universe of Gustav Klimt, one the greatest artistic geniuses of the turn of the twentieth century. Explore his life, his career, and his secrets like never before with the help of 360º digital projections and a unique virtual reality experience. Immerse yourself in Klimt's artwork, and step into the world created by his brushstrokes.
- This is a very tasteful exhibition.
- fabulous video and music. well researched so a lot of reading, some wY to make the reading more interactive? loved the color it room ...our froup of 4 attended during the week at noon...enjoyed the experience. with no crowds ...plenty of park I ng...its in the old Costco warehouse. now we want to do the Monet Immersion.
- An amazing immersive experience. First time experience Fun!
- Music was too loud
- Loved this! First time doing an immersive experience and already want to do another.
- Great for me, but I have much more knowledge and interest in art history. May be too academic for those who are innit just for the sensory visual experience
- The show was great and we loved all of the immersive components. It definitely gave rise to new perspectives on Klimt's work. Thank you.
- It was outstanding! The only negative experience was having the dinosaurs exhibit next door. The loud screams from the children was very unsettling. Also the loud roar of the dinos really took away from the relaxing and positive experience. The visual imagery of the Klimt exhibit was amazing! A must see! Just make sure to prepare yourself for a startling jolt of anxiety if they show this with the dinosaur exhibit. The music was also very delightful except (once again) for the loud screams next door coming from the other exhibit.
- awesome 👌
- Absolutely blown away by this exhibit. Beautiful experience from the moment I stepped into the exhibit.
- Too much text in the first room. Money show was better.
- Absolutely worth it! We had an amazing time had the whole place to ourselves for a long while. The VR experience was a definite must!!!
- Loved it!!!
- An inspirational mix of visual and musical beauty along with an informational element!
Placa Dr. Gómez Ulla
S/N, Alacant, 03013