Tickets for Make Your Own Sushi in Chicago
🎫 Ticket for 1
🍣 Learn how to make a variety of sushi rolls from scratch in a casual and easy-to-follow class
👨🍳 Taught by an expert sushi chef in the heart of Chicago
🌿 All supplies and ingredients provided, including a selection of secret ingredients
👍 Choose the sushi class that best suits your preferences
🍹 Drinks available for purchase during the experience
✔️ Gluten, dairy, egg and nut free
📅 Date and time: various dates and times available, select during purchase (arrive 15 minutes earlier to check in)
👤 Age requirement: 21+ with valid ID
⏳ Duration: 2 hours
📍 Location: Embassy Suites
❓ Please note: proof of full vaccination and the use of masks will be required to attend the session
📱 Next steps: reservations are required after you have purchased your Fever ticket. Further instructions will be provided in your confirmation email
In just 2 hours, you'll learn to make some of the most popular types of sushi rolls: Veggie Roll, Spicy Salmon Roll, a Tuna Inside/Tuna Outside Roll, and a Shrimp Tempura Roll with a seasoned crunch. Aside from lots of food, fun, and surprises those attending will be told how to make sushi rice, where to buy sushi ingredients, and receive further support from the chef instructor to keep the good times rolling!
- The class was amazing and so much fun! Alex was very helpful and a great instructor
- Wish we were able to do a little more prep work but I understand the limitations with where the class was held! The chef was great and hilarious and made the learning process very manageable!
- Excellent experience. I would definitely recommend. However, the chef says he offers several different levels of classes. I am unclear how I would know which level I'd be signing up for when using Fever.
- Alex is amazing. I learned so much!
- So much fun! Loved the instructor!
- The chef was great!
- Great experience
Select date and session