⭐ Join Broadway Star Ciara Renée (Waitress, Frozen, Big Fish, Pippin) as she takes you to the streets of Paris at the beautiful Hotel Chantelle Rooftop. Ciara will sing and give you knowledge of how Edith Piaff & Josephine Baker blazed their paths in the Paris music scene.
🎫 Table for 2, 3 or 4 people with a 2-course meal per person
Attendees will be assigned to their seating arrangements upon arrival.
What You Will Enjoy
✨ A dinner experience located at the beautiful Hotel Chantelle Roof
🎤 Join us at the beautiful Hotel Chantelle for a night filled with the songs and history of Edith Piaff & Josephine Baker accompanied by a delicious 2-course meal
🍽️ Each ticket includes a 2-course meal of choice per person
📅 Dates and times: May 25 at 6 p.m. or 8:30 p.m. (select during purchase)
⏳ Duration: The concert is 65 minutes. Doors open 1 hour prior to the start time on your ticket.
📍 Location: Hotel Chantelle
👤 Age requirement: 21+ with valid ID
♿ Accessibility: There is no elevator at Hotel Chantelle - you will have to walk up a flight of stairs to access the roof!
❓ Please note: ticket price does not cover tax and tip for the included 2-course meal. An automatic 20% gratuity will be added for the included meal and any additional food & beverage purchased on site.
✅ Please note: proof of vaccination will be required upon entry
🌡️ If temperatures reach below 55 degrees/ or rain the glass roof will be closed.
First course (choose 1)
- Moules Frites: pot of steamed PEI mussels, shallot white wine cream broth, with pomme frites
- White Truffle Flatbread: shaved truffle, fresh sheep’s milk ricotta, mascarpone & goat cheese, mushrooms, arugula, white truffle oil, shaved parmesan (V)
- Tuna Poké Cigar: crisp wonton shell, soy-sesame marinade, wasabi tobiko dip
- Caesar Salad with Chicken: shaved romaine, baby organic kale, crushed croutons, crisp parmesan crumbles, pecorino snow (sub salmon $5)
- Roast Chicken: slow-roasted organic half chicken with fresh herb salsa verde
- Pan-Roasted Salmon: Wild Norwegian Salmon, sautéed white asparagus, dill hollandaise, crispy leek
Performed by Ciara Renée
- La Vie en Rose
- Non, je ne Regrette Rien
- Padam Padam
- La Foule
- Hymne A L’Amour
- Mon Dieu
- And More!
Join Broadway star Ciara Renée (recently seen on Broadway as Jenna in Waitress, Elsa in Frozen) at the Hotel Chantelle.Enjoy a delicious meal & drinks at the atmospheric Hotel Chantelle rooftop while listening to the music of Edith Piaff & Josephine Baker. This evening of song is the perfect date night, or great for a beautiful night out under the stars.
💬 Alberto G. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐: "The environment was completed by the food and service. The entertainment was top notch! The intimate setting really made this event absolutely memorable."
💬 Jenny S. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐: "The whole experience was just lovely. The food & cocktails were excellent. The service was kind and professional. Atmosphere amazing. Thank you!"
💬 Miriam P ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐: "That voice! The ambiance! And lively food with excellent service."
Church of the Heavenly Rest
1085 5th Ave, New York, 10128