🎫 Ticket for 1 to Wednesday Jamaican live music with 6-course dinner
🎵 Soulful live electric pop music, including acoustic and R&B
🤤 6-course Jamaican sharing menu with an authentic taste of the Caribbean
🍹 One complimentary signature cocktail per person
🌿 Vegetarian, vegan, and other dietary requirements available
✨ One of Surry Hill’s trendiest bars
📅 Dates: various Wednesdays
🕒 Times: 6:00 p.m., 6:30 p.m., and 8:00 p.m.
📍 Location: Rosie Campbell’s
👤 Age requirement: 18+ with valid ID
❓ Please note: this is designed to enjoy in pairs or groups
🍽️ Menu options: vegetarian, vegan, and other dietary requirements available on request
📱 Please see your Fever ticket & confirmation email for all essential post-purchase information
6-course Jamaican sharing sample menu
- Plantain Fritters - plantain, corn, jalapeno, fritter with mango salsa. (GF, VG)
- Kington Coconut Prawns - grilled prawns, scotch bonnet coconut sauce, chimichurri, chili, coriander, garlic, served with pita bread. (DF) *can be made gluten-free
- Ocho Rios Ceviche - snapper, leche de tigre, mango, coriander, red onion & green plantain chips (GF, DF)
- World Famous Chargrilled Jerk Chicken - jerk spiced BBQ boneless chicken thigh with pineapple salsa, cassava crisps, and jerk sauce. (GF, DF)
- Curry Goat - 6 hours slow-cooked goat, house marinated rich and spiced curry sauce, pepper, tomato, served with roti (DF) *can be made gluten-free
- Mama's Rice & Peas - coconut jasmine rice, turtle peas, thyme, shallots (VG, GF)
- Steamed Greens - steamed and charged greens, fried garlic, chimichurri, shallots, goat cheese & lime. *can be made Vegan
* For reservations of only 2, the vegan menu is not available, however, you can choose vegan options from the main menu.
In need of a weekday vacation? We have the perfect solution! Infused with the vibrancy, flavour, and feel-good vibes of Jamaica, Rosie Campbell’s brings the best of the Caribbean to Sydney. Grab yourself a fresh and fruity daiquiri as you let the live electric pop and soulful acoustic R&B melt your worries away. Treat your taste buds with a 6-course culinary journey inspired by Jamaican warmth and spice, and be whisked off at this tropical midweek paradise.
320 Crown St Surry Hills, 2010