🎫 Ticket for 1 to Sunday Live Vinyl Sessions with 6-course Caribbean Dinner, and cocktail or glass of wine
🎵 Soulful live music, including reggae, Ska, and Dub
🤤 6-course Jamaican sharing menu with an authentic taste of the Caribbean
🍹 One complimentary signature cocktail per person
🌿 Options available for vegetarian, vegan, and other dietary requirements
✨ One of Surry Hill’s trendiest bars
📅 Dates: various Sundays
🕒 Times: 3 p.m., 4 p.m., 5 p.m., and 6 p.m.
📍 Location: Rosie Campbell’s
👤 Age requirement: 18+ with valid ID
❓ Please note: this is designed to enjoy in pairs or groups
🍽️ Menu options: vegetarian, vegan, and other dietary requirements can be catered for upon request
📱 Please see your Fever ticket & confirmation email for all essential post-purchase information
6-course Jamaican sharing sample menu
- Plantain Fritters - plantain, corn, jalapeno, fritter with mango salsa. (GF, VG)
- Kington Coconut Prawns - grilled prawns, scotch bonnet coconut sauce, chimichurri, chili, coriander, garlic, served with pita bread. (DF) *can be made gluten-free
- Ocho Rios Ceviche - snapper, leche de tigre, mango, coriander, red onion & green plantain chips (GF, DF)
- World Famous Chargrilled Jerk Chicken - jerk spiced BBQ boneless chicken thigh with pineapple salsa, cassava crisps, and jerk sauce. (GF, DF)
- Curry Goat - 6 hours slow-cooked goat, house marinated rich and spiced curry sauce, pepper, tomato, served with roti (DF) *can be made gluten-free
- Mama's Rice & Peas - coconut jasmine rice, turtle peas, thyme, shallots (VG, GF)
- Steamed Greens - steamed and charged greens, fried garlic, chimichurri, shallots, goat cheese & lime. *can be made Vegan
* For reservations of only 2, the vegan menu is not available, however, you can choose vegan options from the main menu.
Rosie Campbell’s brings the best of Jamaica to Sydney’s shores! Escape every Sunday for a tropical getaway of soulful tunes and food. Enjoy a vibrant 6-course menu of Caribbean cuisine with a tantalising twist, as your taste buds experience a burst of warmth and flavour. With a delightful glass of wine, or punch-packing cocktail in hand, let yourself be transported overseas by the dynamic live reggae music and decor. Based on a simple philosophy: bring the fun, bring the flavour, and bring the good times, this Sunday's Sesh at one of Surry Hill’s finest is not one to be missed!
1840 W Hubbard St, 60622-7042
Don't miss out!
Select date and session
- Oct 2023
- Nov 2023
- Dec 2023