🎫 Ticket for 1 to The War of the Worlds, the extraordinary 5D immersive experience in the City of London
💥 24 extraordinary scenes with live actors, virtual reality, sensational 5D effects
🎵 Enjoy Jeff Wayne's multi-award winning music
🍽️ Cocktails and food at world’s only steampunk bar & restaurant available to purchase separately
📅 Date and time: various available (select when you purchase)
⏳ Duration: 2 hours (including a 20 minute interval)
📍 Location: 56 Leadenhall Street
👤 Age requirement: 12+
❓ For this event, all sales are final and tickets can’t be refunded, changed or modified. For more information, please refer to our T&Cs
Get ready to feel all senses fired as you are transported to another world… when Martians invaded London in 1898 and very nearly won. The War of the Worlds: The Immersive Experience is a new, completely unique event where live actors, virtual reality, and sensational 5D effects place you INSIDE the action. Your journey begins in The Spirit of Man, a steampunk bar and restaurant on London’s Leadenhall Street… With journalist George Herbert as your guide, you’ll crawl, slide and weave your way through 24 extraordinary scenes, experiencing first hand the fear and destruction of the Martian invasion. You’ll visit the Royal Observatory, sneak into a deserted house, escape London by boat and even fly to Mars. Don’t miss it, this astonishing multi award-winning experience is only available for a limited time!
- Amazing experience The whole adventure,especially the VR experiences, was brilliant.
- Thoroughly enjoyable experience. I was super impressed with the amount of thought in each decision and the committed performances of all cast and crew. The experience was immersive as described and the most smooth cohesive I’ve experienced of this type of entertainment
- Loved every minute of it!
- Great idea, Great afternoon out! My son loves it!
- Very realistic, great actors, brilliant
- Such a fun date night!!
- So much fun!
- Amazing experience! So professional, I did get a little bit of motion sickness a couple of times but so worth it!
- Great value and very unique experience
- Amazing and well worth the price
Select date and session