⭐ Candlelight concerts bring the magic of a live, multi-sensory musical experience to awe-inspiring locations never before used for this purpose in Sydney. Buy your tickets now to discover the music of Nina Simone at The Linseed House under the gentle glow of candlelight.
📍 Venue: The Linseed House
📅 Dates and times: 3 February at 6:30 p.m. and 8:30 p.m. (select during purchase)
⏳ Duration: 65 minutes (doors open 30 mins prior to the start time and late entry is not permitted)
👤 Age requirement: 8+. Anyone under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult
♿ Accessibility: this venue is wheelchair accessible
❓ View the FAQs for this event here
✔️ Safety measures will be in place throughout the experience
🪑 Seating is assigned on a first come first served basis in each zone
🕯️ If you would like to book a private concert (min 40+ people), please click here
🎻 Check out all the Candlelight concerts in Sydney
- Ain't Got No , I Got Life
- Don't Let Me Be Misunderstood
- Feeling Good
- Here Comes The Sun
- I Loves You Porgy
- I Put A Spell On You
- Mr Bojangles
- My Baby Just Cares For Me
- Nobody Knows You
- To Love Somebody
- Five-piece jazz band - Cintet
- Incredible show with outstanding talent. The venue was superb and felt like we were transported to a different world - loved every minute and already planning on booking again soon!
- It was absolutely stunning! I would love new dates so I could bring my husband too!
- Fabulous evening, highly recommend it
- The band was fantastic, the lead singer had an amazing voice.
- Wonderful night. Brilliant performers, fantastic venue. Would do it again!
- Beautiful setting, talented band, female singer was spectacular
- Amazing. Intimate. Relaxing. Would love to attend another one.
- Excellent show. Musicians and vocalist outstanding.
- Spectacular event. Fabulous and excellent
- What a voice….Lovely venue, great music and good value
- Wonderful musicians and venue. Great evening out. Great staff, thank you!
- Beautiful band, beautiful voice, stunning atmosphere🎷🎤🥁
- Great venue with a beautiful vibe. Loved the music with quirks and all which made it more intimate.